Almost every child likes to get dressed up in costume and go out Trick or Treating. Store bought costumes can be rather expensive and are massed produced. Many parents get creative and make a Halloween outfit for their child to wear. These 9 Homemade Halloween Costumes for Kids will give you some ideas or what to create and how to create them.
- Umizoomi Costume– My Mommy World
- Wonder Woman– The Sewing Loft Blog
- Lady Bug Costume– Yesterday on Tuesday
- Skeleton Costume– Yesterday on Tuesday
- Kids Zombie Outfit– Poofy Cheeks
- Pippi Longstocking– Mom 4 Real
- Fisherman– Creative Green Living
- Mermaid-733 Blog
- Captain America– Hobbies on a Budget
What are your kids dressing up as for Halloween this year? Share your costume ideas in the comments section below.