10 Rhubarb Recipes That You Just Have to Try
Rhubarb grows in the ground and its stalks are similar to celery. However, the taste is quite different. Rhubarb is rather sour-tasting and should be cooked and sweetened. It is often used to make jellies, jams, and mouth-watering desserts. Here are 10 rhubarb recipes that you just have to try.
10 Rhubarb Recipes
1. Rhubarb Cake Bars– Coffee With Us 3
2. Rhubarb Jam– Bakes in Slippers
3. Strawberry Rhubarb Sour Cream Pie– Family Food and Travel
4. Cinnamon and Sugar Topped Rhubarb Muffins– Hot Eats and Cool Reads
5. Gluten Free Rhubarb Muffins– Family Food and Travel
6. Rhubarb and Peach Lemonade– Hot Eats and Cool Reads
7. Rhubarb Bars Recipe– Little House Living
8. Rhubarb Crunch– It Bakes Me Happy
9. Rhubarb Smoothies and Canning– Little House Living
10. Strawberry Rhubarb Crumb Cake– The Baking Fairy
Rhubarb is one of my favorite things about summer! Do you grow rhubarb in your garden and if so, what do you make with it? What is your favorite rhubarb recipe?