Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids
Spring is such a gorgeous time of the year. The weather is getting warmer, the birds are chirping and the flowers are in bloom. It is also the ideal time for kids to make some easy spring crafts.
Popsicle Stick Flowers
8 colored popsicle sticks, per flower
1 green popsicle stick, per flower
This craft is so easy, kids of all ages can do it. Just arrange the colored popsicle sticks in a circular, layered pattern and glue them together. Glue the green popsicle stick for the stem of the flower.
1 sheet of light green construction paper, per umbrella
1 sheet of blue construction paper, per umbrella
On a sheet of light green construction paper, trace out the shape of an umbrella, using a pencil. Using the sheet of blue construction paper, trace 4-6 raindrops with the pencil. Then, cut the white ribbon into 4-6 short strips, depending on the number of raindrops you have. Next, cut out the umbrella shape and the raindrop shapes. Next, glue one raindrop into one piece of the white ribbon. Glue the ribbon strips to the back of the umbrella.
Cherry Blossom Tree Collage
White construction paper, 1 sheet per collage
Pink tissue paper
Using the brown string as tree branches and the tree trunk, create a tree shape on the white construction paper and glue to secure in place. Next, tear up pieces of pink tissue paper and scrunch them up into balls. Glue the tissue paper balls onto the string, creating the appearance of cherry blossoms.
Yellow construction paper
6 green drinking straws, per bouquet
On the yellow construction paper, trace and cut out 6 flower shapes (any kind of flower shape is fine). Next, tape one green drinking straw to each flower shape. Group the flowers together into a bouquet and secure with sticky tape.
Which craft do you want to try with your kids?
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017