Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids
St. Patrick’s Day is such a fun holiday. It entails the color green, little leprechauns, colorful rainbows and of course, the pot of gold. Here are some easy and fun pot of gold crafts for kids.
Terracotta Pot of Gold Craft
Shreds of newspaper
Gold wrapped chocolate coin candies
Start by using the paint brush and black paint to paint the terracotta pot and allow it to dry completely. After it is dried, fill the terracotta about three-fourths of the way with the shredded newspaper. Then, add in the gold chocolate candies on top of the newspaper.
Pot of Gold Collage Craft
White construction paper
Markers in rainbow colors
Yellow tissue paper, cut into small pieces and crumbled
Start by cutting the paper cup in half, keeping only one half of it. Paint the cup with 2 coats of black paint, using your paint brush and allow to completely dry. On a white piece of construction paper, trace the image of a rainbow with the pencil, then color it in using the markers. Next, glue the paper cup underneath the rainbow design. Then, glue the crumbled yellow pieces of tissue paper inside the top of the paper cup.
Cupcake Liner Pot of Gold Craft
Cardstock paper in colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple
Cardstock paper in light green and light blue
Black cupcake liner
The sheet of light blue cardstock will be your main paper. Cut the rainbow colors and light green cardstock into 1-inch strips. Next, glue the light green paper strip onto the bottom of the light blue sheet. Then, glue one strip of each rainbow color, starting at the top edge of the paper, to form a rainbow. Then, fold the cupcake liner about one-fourth of the way. Next, glue the top of the cupcake liner under the rainbow design on your sheet. Add some glue to the top of the cupcake liner and add gold sequins.
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017