Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring
This review was made possible by iConnect and UpSpring. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.
Oh how I remember when my little man was a baby. We were both completely miserable because he had digestive issues. There were many tears. He had such an upset stomach that would lead me to spend hours rubbing his belly to relax…holding him a certain way…passing him back and forth from my husband to myself. While these issues lasted a couple of months, it seemed like forever and I felt so helpless.
There is nothing worse than an upset tummy. I recall several days of taking turns trying to soothe my little guy’s pain. I was breastfeeding too, so of course I blamed myself. Was I passing something onto my little guy from food that I had eaten?
I wish back then I had known about probiotics then as I am starting to learn a little bit more now. More people are becoming more familiar with the well-balanced microbiome, which is a collection of bacteria that children are born that helps to control gut and immune health. It is important!
UpSpring, a mom-founded and mom-run company, has a mission to empower parents with confidence and to give them the freedom to enjoy motherhood even more. By finding innovative solutions to the everyday health and wellness challenges and frustrations facing mothers of a baby or young child, UpSpring provides “more fun, less worry.” Since 2005, UpSpring has made all-natural products based on true science that solve real problems.
UpSpring’s Probiotic + Colostrum recently hit the shelves at Target and Walgreen’s. This product does double duty, helping to reduce occasional digestive upset like constipation, gas and diarrhea, while also providing additional immune support. With 6 probiotic strains plus prebiotics (which help the beneficial bacteria flourish), each serving contains 5 billion active cultures. Colostrum, too, acts like a prebiotic, and it provides a complete range of antibodies for even more immune support.
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017