Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Are you scrambling to find some quick and easy crafts that your kids can do? Well, look no further because here are some fun and easy Valentine’s Day crafts for kids to make.
Valentine’s Day Paper Plate Owl
7-inch size paper plate
Red construction paper
3 red foam hearts
2 large googly eyes
Trace and cut out a long half-heart shape for the owl’s wings and a medium-size heart shape for the owl’s head. Glue the two wings onto both sides of the paper plate. Then, glue the medium-size heart on the top for the head. Add the googly eyes, two foam hearts for the feet and one foam heart for the beak.
Red and Pink Glitter Rocks
Gather a handful of small rocks that have a smooth surface. Wash the rocks and allow them to dry. Once they are completely dried, add a small dab of glue to the center of each rock. Then, using the fine paintbrush, create a heart shape in the glue. While the glue is still wet, sprinkle some glitter on the heart shape. Shake off the excess glitter and allow to dry.
Pasta Valentine’s Day Card
Red construction paper
Heart-shaped pasta, uncooked
Fold a piece of red construction paper in half. Trace the shape of a heart on the front of the card, using a pencil. Then, glue the heart shaped pasta pieces around the heart-shaped trace. Allow to dry.
Heart-Shaped Bird Feeder
¾ cup of white flour
½ cup water
8-ounce packet unflavored gelatin
3 tablespoons corn syrup
4 cups bird seed
Heart-shaped cookie cutter
Using a large bowl, add the flour, water, unflavored gelatin, corn syrup and bird seed. Then, line a baking sheet with wax paper and spray the inner part of the heart-shaped cookie cutter with cooking spray. Place a cookie cutter on the wax-lined baking sheet and add the bird seed mixture, ensuring you pack it down well. Then, once the baking sheet is full, use a chop stick to make hole on the top of each bird seed heart, to use for the string. Allow the bird feeders to set overnight, then tie each one with string and hang outside on tree branches.
What kind of Valentine’s Day crafts do you like to do with your kids?
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017