Best Recipe Apps of 2016
Best Recipe Apps of 2016
With mostly everyone using smartphones today to do tasks like send text messages, make phone calls, perform banking transactions and playing mobile games, it only makes sense to have cooking apps too. Whether you are brand-new to the world of cooking, or you are a seasoned veteran in the cooking world, there is an app out there for you. Here are some of the best recipe apps of 2016.
BigOven– The BigOven app is compatible with Android, iOS and Windows phones. It is a free app, but you can upgrade to use more of the features for $2.50 a month or $20 a year. This app is ideal for those who love saving hand-written recipes. The BigOven app features more than 250,000 recipes for you to browse through.
Paprika– The Paprika app is compatible with Android and iOS phones. The app is $5 for both the Android and iOS phones. This recipe app is great for those who love to spend time on the Pinterest site. The Paprika app allows you to “clip” your favorite recipes from Pinterest, or anywhere else online. Then, you can take those recipes and organize them into folders.
Pepperplate– The Pepperplate app is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, Amazon and Nook devices. The app is free on all Android, iOS, Windows, Amazon and Nook devices. This app is perfect for those who like to take their tablet with them in the kitchen while they are cooking. The Pepperplate app has a cool feature where you don’t need to be connected while you are cooking, since it allows for offline access. The app also has built-in timers and large views for tablets.
Food Network in the Kitchen– The Food Network in the Kitchen app is compatible with Android and iOS phones. The app is free on all Android and iOS phones. This app is ideal for those who love watching the Food Network Channel. The Food Network in the Kitchen app features loads of recipes from your favorite Food Network celebrity chefs like Bobby Flay, Alton Brown, Paula Deana, Guy Fieri and Ayesha Curry.
Garden Plate- The Garden Plate app is compatible with Android and iOS phones. The app is free to download on all Android and iOS phones, but will cost you $1.99 to be able to access the full content of the app. The Garden Plate app is great for those who follow a vegetarian lifestyle, but really, anyone can use the app. On the app, you will find a ton of healthy vegetarian recipes, although you can also add meat to them if you want.
What is your favorite recipe app?
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017