Best Finance Apps of 2016
Best Finance Apps of 2016
If you have a smartphone, then chances are you are going to need a finance app. Finance apps help you with various tasks like managing your money, tracking your spending habits and staying on budget. Here are some of the best finance apps of 2016.
Mint- The Mint app is available for Android and iOS devices. The app is free on all phones and devices. The Mint app is ideal for creating and maintaining a budget. The app allows you to link your bank accounts and then the app will let you know what your financial health looks like. The app will also help you to create a budget and will alert you when you go over your budget amount in categories like food and entertainment.
LearnVest– The LearnVest app is available for iOS devices. The app is free on all devices, with the option to upgrade to financial advisory services starting at $19 a month. The LearnVest app is best for financial advice. The app will also help you keep track of your money and where it is spent. The upgrade to financial advisory services puts you in touch with a live financial advisor.
PayPal– The PayPal app is available for Android, iOS and Windows devices. The app is free to use on all devices. The PayPal app is most suited for those who send and receive a great deal of payments. Using the PayPal app, you can send payments, receive payments, manage your account and view transactions.
Acorns- The Acorns app is available for Android and iOS devices. The app is free to download for all devices but there are monthly fees that are based on the amount of money invested. If you have a portfolio with less than $5,000, your monthly fee is only $1.00. If your portfolio has more than $5,000, your monthly fee is 0.25 cents of your portfolio total, charged yearly. The Acorns app is ideal for those who participate in investing money. The Acorns app will help you choose the investment portfolio that is right for you.
PocketGuard– The PocketGuard app is available for Android and iOS devices. The app is free to use on all devices. The PocketGuard app is ideal for tracking bank account activity and also for managing a budget. The app will let you know how much money you have in each of your bank accounts and what your spending limit is for that day. The app also automatically sorts out your purchases, bill payments and subscriptions.
Do you use any finance apps?
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017