Christmas Trees On Parade
It is the most wonderful time of the year! One of my favorite things to do ever is to decorate our Christmas tree. We always make it a hugely festive event by listening to Christmas music (usually my favorite…Mariah Carey), sipping on hot chocolate or cider and enjoying each other’s company.
This year we switched up our Christmas tree theme using gold and red colors. The top of our sits a gold star.
Here are a couple of my favorite ornaments this year.
Usually I would be especially sad and bummed that my husband wasn’t able to decorate the tree with us (he’s out of town for her job), but I have a sneaking suspicion he would not have been a fan of the huge amounts of glitter that it took to put this creation together!
Tip: Instead of traditional garland to wrap around your tree, use tree picks! We used gold beads and red glitter swirls from Pier 1.
Check out all the other Christmas trees from other awesome bloggers in our festive Christmas trees on parade. Special thank you to Christmas Tree Lane today to check out more awesome Christmas trees.
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016