Christmas Trees On Parade
It is the most wonderful time of the year! One of my favorite things to do ever is to decorate our Christmas tree. We always make it a hugely festive event by listening to Christmas music (usually my favorite…Mariah Carey), sipping on hot chocolate or cider and enjoying each other’s company.
This year we switched up our Christmas tree theme using gold and red colors. The top of our sits a gold star.
Here are a couple of my favorite ornaments this year.
Usually I would be especially sad and bummed that my husband wasn’t able to decorate the tree with us (he’s out of town for her job), but I have a sneaking suspicion he would not have been a fan of the huge amounts of glitter that it took to put this creation together!
Tip: Instead of traditional garland to wrap around your tree, use tree picks! We used gold beads and red glitter swirls from Pier 1.
Check out all the other Christmas trees from other awesome bloggers in our festive Christmas trees on parade. Special thank you to Christmas Tree Lane today to check out more awesome Christmas trees.
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017