Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys
This post was made possible by iConnect and Old Spice. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
When it comes to dressing up and getting ready for the family get-togethers, it can be a challenge for us to get our little man looking presentable. My kids love to be fashionable, yet comfortable. They must get that from their mama!
So we are going with the traditional button up shirt and khaki pants.
Here are a few items that our little man will be sporting this holiday season.
You can find both the khakis and the shirt at Kohl’s, one of our favorite places to shop for dressy, yet comfy clothing.
And you can’t forget about the hair!!!
With Old Spice Hair Styling products, guys can Right their Holiday Hair Wrongs thanks to the manliest grooming brand on the planet. Old Spice Pomade, Putty and Paste hair stylers make the perfect stocking stuffers. Not only will they will help you win stocking stuffer bragging rights, but you’ll also be giving guys the tools they need to achieve the holiday hair styling glory they’ve been looking for!
From carving the turkey to meeting your significant other’s parents for the first time, the Old Spice lineup of shampoos, conditioners and styling products are designed to give you the hair (and the confidence) you need to
succeed. Guys who use Old Spice Hair products just seem to do better in life.
Old Spice Styling Products (SRP: $6.99-7.99) can be found at OldSpice.com and in hair care aisles at mass retailers and drugstores nationwide.
Inside the Old Spice “Happy HAIRidays” Stocking, guys will find:
Old Spice Pomade – Provides Moderate Hold and Low Shine Finish, for hair that’s reworkable, again and again and again and again … and then again.
Old Spice Paste – Medium Hold and Textured Finish, for hair that just wants to mess around. Natural, casual and relaxed like you just got out of bed all day long.
Old Spice Putty – High Hold and Low Shine Finish, for hair that’s sturdy, yet shapeable. But not silly … that’s a different kind of putty.
Old Spice Fiber Wax – Flexible Hold and Shine, for versatile hair that always bounces back – similar to the greatest comeback story ever told about great hair.
Old Spice Forming Creme – Natural Hold and Shine, for hair that doesn’t try too hard because it doesn’t have to. Relax and take your foot off the gas – your hair’s in the driver’s seat.
You can buy that special stocking HERE.
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016