Staying Safe On The Road With Quaker State #CambialoConQS
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CambialoConQS #CollectiveBias
I spend about 50% of my day in my car. So, I have to love it, cherish it and take care of it.
My morning schedule is always so hectic, as it involves getting kids ready for school and dropping them all off at school and activities. And even though it is often times chaotic, I try to use it as an opportunity to visit with my kids and enjoy conversation to kick off the day.
As a Latino, family is so important and any chance we can get to spend time with our family members, we cherish them. That’s why using time wisely is so important to me.
I rely on my car for work and for driving the kids around to all their activities so it is important to have my car in tip top shape. And with any well-oiled machine…well, you need good oil.
Quaker State Oil® is my oil of choice and it is on rollback at Walmart for $19.77!
What I love about Quaker State® Ultimate Durability™ Full Synthetic motor oil is that even after hundreds of thousands of miles of severe real-world driving it still performs. It gives you more durability with the help of a fuel-saving additive that keeps the oil fresh and more engine life – as your engine temperature increases, heat-activated viscosity improvers and anti-wear additives kick in to maintain oil thickness to help extend your engine life. And even more important for the climate I love it, it offers more performance through superior lubrication flow and pumpability in below-freezing temperatures.
When we can get the oil changed in no time flat, it gets us back on the road and I feel confident that it will be that well oiled machine it needs to be!
If you have a car, the you definitely know that maintenance is very important and it is necessary to make sure that you are safe. I know that I am important and so is that precious cargo I carry along with me every day!
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016