Not Just Wealthy People Need a Financial Plan
This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with brightpeak financial® and Latina Bloggers Connect.
One of my biggest worries as a parent is something happening to me. Like, something really bad happening to me that would take me away from my children and family. What is even my biggest fear is something happening to both my husband and I. God forbid anything does happen, but IF something does happen I want to be sure that my children are taken care of.
Money is such a tough subject because when we start taking a look at the future, we want to give our money to somebody we can trust.
So, how can we plan for our future to ensure our family’s financial stability?
brightpeak financial, a new company for a new way of doing things that’s actually built for people – not for profit. Their customers aim to be smart with their money while still putting the real stuff of life first: faith, family, fulfillment and of course … fun.
brightpeak was created to equip adults and young families with the right financial information and resources so that they can live with confidence and generosity.
What I have had friends tell me several times is that they don’t need a financial plan because they don’t have a lot of money to deal with. After checking out brightpeak I have learned that if you have income and you have expenses, then you need a plan.
brightpeak has designed a short and easy profile that gets you started toward a plan that works for you and your goals.
Here’s how easy it is to get started with brightpeak:
What I really enjoyed about the Moneymyth.org website is that it is user-friendly and they use the concept of mythical creatures to bring attention to a common myth in personal finance: the misconception that only wealthy people need a financial plan. The bottom line is that if you have income and you have expenses, you need a plan.
How are you preparing for your financial future and for any unforeseen circumstances that may arise?
This is a sponsored campaign written by me on behalf of brightpeak financial® and WeAllGrow Latina. The opinions and text are all mine.
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016