5 Grab And Go Snacks We Love #FiberOne #FiberUp
This post has been sponsored by Acorn Influence. All opinions are my own.
This summer has been a whirlwind and now with school right around the corner, our upcoming school year is going to be just as busy.
I have a Freshman in high school now, a fourth grader and a first grader and with different activities lined up for this fall, I have to have some sort of plan of attack for after school snacks.
I prefer to have a few items that they can get some decent nutritional value from as well. Moms, you know what I’m talking about!
And after discovering that my kiddos love Fiber One bars, I include those in our famous snack basket as well. What is funny is my youngest has a hard time remembering the name of bars, so she calls them quite appropriately, “num num” bars.
With 25% less sugar than before, you can count on Fiber One Lemon Bars and Oats & Chocolate bars to be your guilt-free, go-to snack! By stocking up on these delicious snack options at Costco, you can be sure to always have your favorite snack on hand.
Top items you can find in our snack basket for our grab on-the-go snacks:
3. Fiber One bars (aka num num bars)
5. fruit snacks
What works perfectly is I can grab any of these items before I leave for work in the morning if I am too busy to eat breakfast or just for a mid-morning snack. The Fiber One bars come in handy when I get those cravings and what is even better is Costco sells them in bulk!
Fiber One bars are so delicious, they really should have another name. We call them num num bars at our house!
“So good it should have another name!”
What do you grab for your on the go snacks?
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016