5 Grab And Go Snacks We Love #FiberOne #FiberUp
This post has been sponsored by Acorn Influence. All opinions are my own.
This summer has been a whirlwind and now with school right around the corner, our upcoming school year is going to be just as busy.
I have a Freshman in high school now, a fourth grader and a first grader and with different activities lined up for this fall, I have to have some sort of plan of attack for after school snacks.
I prefer to have a few items that they can get some decent nutritional value from as well. Moms, you know what I’m talking about!
And after discovering that my kiddos love Fiber One bars, I include those in our famous snack basket as well. What is funny is my youngest has a hard time remembering the name of bars, so she calls them quite appropriately, “num num” bars.
With 25% less sugar than before, you can count on Fiber One Lemon Bars and Oats & Chocolate bars to be your guilt-free, go-to snack! By stocking up on these delicious snack options at Costco, you can be sure to always have your favorite snack on hand.
Top items you can find in our snack basket for our grab on-the-go snacks:
3. Fiber One bars (aka num num bars)
5. fruit snacks
What works perfectly is I can grab any of these items before I leave for work in the morning if I am too busy to eat breakfast or just for a mid-morning snack. The Fiber One bars come in handy when I get those cravings and what is even better is Costco sells them in bulk!
Fiber One bars are so delicious, they really should have another name. We call them num num bars at our house!
“So good it should have another name!”
What do you grab for your on the go snacks?
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017