5 Back To School Shopping Money Saving Tips
This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with CHASE and Latina Bloggers Connect.
Back to school shopping can be sometimes stressful, especially if you have more than one child to shop for. If you are looking to survive back to school shopping and save money, here are some back to school shopping money saving tips that will help you survive the shopping season.
1. First things first, you don’t need to buy trendy gear. While there is always that awesome pencil case or shirt that your child think that they need to have, do they REALLY need it? I always like to hold off and wait and see if they really want it.
2. The end of summer is always the perfect time to hit up sales for buying t-shirts, dresses and skirts. You can always use these items to transition into fall by layering them.
3. Make a list and stick to it. Your list of items that your teachers want are usually pretty lengthy and then add in what your kids need for clothing and your pocketbook can start looking pretty dismal.
4. Plan lunches. Eating at school can get expensive and if you kid wants to pack their own lunches, that can also get spendy if you aren’t buying
5. Shop online. I am a member of many mailing lists of my favorite stores that send me their sales and big discounts via email. This enables me to shop in the comfort of my own home. When you shop online though, it is important to be safe and only shop from trusted sites.
Watch the CHASE Fraud video for some valuable advice about online shopping by CHASE’s Financial Education Partner, Brittney Castro:
Visit chase.com/fraudsecurity for more information.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of CHASE. The opinions and text are all mine.
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017