4 Amazon Hacks Every Shopper Should Know
Who doesn’t love shopping on Amazon? While you already know that you can save time and money by shopping on the site, there are some simple little tricks that can help you save even more time and money. Here are some Amazon hacks that every shopper should know.
Filter Out the Discounts– Here is a trick many people don’t know about. You can quickly find the best discounts by filtering the discounts. You will have to add a code to the end of your URL in the search bar to do so. The code is &pct-off= followed by a discount amount. For instance, if you want to see deals that are 60% off, at the end of the URL, type in &pct-off=60.
Leave Items in Your Shopping Cart– This trick happens a majority of the time but not always. If you have items you want to buy but don’t need them right away, leave them in your shopping cart without purchasing them. In a few days, you will receive an email reminding you about the items in your shopping cart. The majority of the time you will receive a discount code or a promotion as an incentive for purchasing the items in your shopping cart.
Different Colors Different Prices– Have you ever shopped on Amazon and found a pink sweater that you fell in love with but then noticed the exact same sweater in a different color that was a cheaper price? Sometimes on Amazon there will be an item with an array of colors in an array of prices. If you aren’t picky about the color of the sweater, you may find it in a different color for less money.
Price Drop Refunds– Amazon is always changing their prices but they have a 7-day price guarantee. This means that if you purchase an item and within a week, if the price falls on that item, Amazon will refund you the difference. You can easily claim this refund by phone, email or live chat. This refund will only apply to items that are sold and shipped directly from Amazon.
Do you have any Amazon hacks you’d like to share?
- Great Courses for Moms Returning to School - January 10, 2017
- How to Control Your Health Care Education Costs - January 10, 2017
- Recipes for Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings - December 11, 2016
- Leveraging Tech to Make Parenting Easier: 3 Essential Tips - December 4, 2016
- What Every Mother Should Know Before Returning to College - November 26, 2016
- The Best Black Friday Facebook Pages - November 23, 2016
- YUM ALERT: Basic Fruit Dip Recipes - November 15, 2016
- Brilliant Hacks for Organizing Your Closets - October 6, 2016
- 6 Best Websites to Help You Save Money - September 4, 2016
- Having Fun with Kids on a Budget – Try These Free and Cheap Activities - August 23, 2016