Finding Balance #CraveFreely
We are happy to partner with Balance Bar® and Mom It Forward on this compensated post. All opinions are my own.
I know since I went back to work, with three kids at home and in so many different activities, I feel as if I am constantly being tugged in a zillion different directions.
I would be nice to have a little bit of Balance in my life, you know what I’m saying?
So often I find myself grabbing food on the go and the food I grab isn’t always the most nutritious. And that is not right!
It is usually about the 2-3:00 time frame where I am wanting something salty or sweet and bam, my day is
Women, we’ve been lied to. For years we’ve been told to deny ourselves the delicious indulgences we crave. But feeling good is about more than feeling thin. It’s not about extreme juice fasts, kale cleanses or dogmatic dieting rules that are designed for us to fail. And it’s also not succumbing to king-size candy bars that drain us of our energy after their white-knuckle sugar rush.
How can I combine my craving for chocolate or caramel and satisfy that craving?
That’s called Balance and I’ve found it!
Balance is the gateway to help you snack smarter and indulge guilt-free. Balance products are a nutritional snack alternative with the perfect balance of great taste and energizing ingredients. This balance promotes slow glycemic response, supports muscle recovery and helps satisfy your hunger with steady, sustained energy.
Balance is available in four delicious flavors, including Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat, Chocolate Peppermint Patty, Dark Chocolate Pecan Turtle and Dulce De Leche & Caramel. My favorite? Dulce De Leche and Caramel. Oh em gee! So good!
Win a pack of Balance from us here at Savingmamasita.com! Enter below:
*1 6-pack box of Balance in Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat, Chocolate Peppermint Patty, Dark Chocolate Turtle or Dulce De Leche & Caramel varieties. We cannot guarantee flavor preference.
Can’t wait to see if you win? Balance is available at retailers nationwide, including Walmart and on Amazon.
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017