BAM! Instant Guest Room With #OoRooBeds
I love hosting Christmas and Thanksgiving at our house. Sure, there’s some stress, and family sometimes makes me want to pull my hair out, but all in all, it’s pretty great. There’s a little problem, though: we never seem to have enough beds for all the guests. And I am so tired of asking family and friends to sleep on air mattresses – or that old futon in the basement. [hangs head in shame]
Well, never again. Because I just happened to discover the OoRoo folding ottoman bed — and I am done putting overnight guests on the air mattress! We live in a small house, and space is at a premium (I’m one of those moms who spends waaaaay too much time on Pinterest browsing through space-saving hacks). Before I came across the OoRoo, hosting overnight guests used to mean putting people on air mattresses, that old futon, or worse: the couch.
The OoRoo, on the other hand, packs all the comfort of a traditional mattress into a lightweight, foldable guest bed that doubles as an ottoman when not in use! (you can get the ottoman cover in any of six delightful colors – I’m a big fan of the lime canvas one myself).
I’m already brainstorming ways I can use one of these portable beds for family travel, camping, kids’ sleepovers, you get the idea. Fact is, I’m tired of feeling like you have to sacrifice style or comfort when it comes to affordable guest bedding. And like I said, I am done putting guests up on the air mattress.
Oh, heads up: all OoRoo orders are shipped FREE right to your door for FREE (within the continental US).
- Top Money Saving Tips when Saving for College Admissions - February 5, 2017
- Great Courses for Moms Returning to School - January 10, 2017
- How to Control Your Health Care Education Costs - January 10, 2017
- Recipes for Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings - December 11, 2016
- Leveraging Tech to Make Parenting Easier: 3 Essential Tips - December 4, 2016
- What Every Mother Should Know Before Returning to College - November 26, 2016
- The Best Black Friday Facebook Pages - November 23, 2016
- YUM ALERT: Basic Fruit Dip Recipes - November 15, 2016
- Brilliant Hacks for Organizing Your Closets - October 6, 2016
- 6 Best Websites to Help You Save Money - September 4, 2016