BAM! Instant Guest Room With #OoRooBeds
I love hosting Christmas and Thanksgiving at our house. Sure, there’s some stress, and family sometimes makes me want to pull my hair out, but all in all, it’s pretty great. There’s a little problem, though: we never seem to have enough beds for all the guests. And I am so tired of asking family and friends to sleep on air mattresses – or that old futon in the basement. [hangs head in shame]
Well, never again. Because I just happened to discover the OoRoo folding ottoman bed — and I am done putting overnight guests on the air mattress! We live in a small house, and space is at a premium (I’m one of those moms who spends waaaaay too much time on Pinterest browsing through space-saving hacks). Before I came across the OoRoo, hosting overnight guests used to mean putting people on air mattresses, that old futon, or worse: the couch.
The OoRoo, on the other hand, packs all the comfort of a traditional mattress into a lightweight, foldable guest bed that doubles as an ottoman when not in use! (you can get the ottoman cover in any of six delightful colors – I’m a big fan of the lime canvas one myself).
I’m already brainstorming ways I can use one of these portable beds for family travel, camping, kids’ sleepovers, you get the idea. Fact is, I’m tired of feeling like you have to sacrifice style or comfort when it comes to affordable guest bedding. And like I said, I am done putting guests up on the air mattress.
Oh, heads up: all OoRoo orders are shipped FREE right to your door for FREE (within the continental US).
- Brilliant Hacks for Organizing Your Closets - October 6, 2016
- 6 Best Websites to Help You Save Money - September 4, 2016
- Having Fun with Kids on a Budget – Try These Free and Cheap Activities - August 23, 2016
- Things To Pack Your College Freshman + Bed Bath & Beyond Giveaway - August 8, 2016
- 4 Amazon Hacks Every Shopper Should Know - August 5, 2016
- 4 Steps to Make Your Tablet a Budgeting Tool - July 27, 2016
- 50 Baby & Toddler Pool Floats Amazon Round Up - July 19, 2016
- About Saving Money on Academic Essay Writing - July 14, 2016
- BAM! Instant Guest Room With #OoRooBeds - July 14, 2016
- 3 Tips for Maintaining a Frugal Mindset - June 16, 2016