Amwell: The Doctor Is Now Online
This is a sponsored conversation from Mums the Word Network and Amwell. All opinions are my own.
Sometimes when you aren’t feeling well and don’t want to sit in a waiting room for hours just to get medicine for what you KNOW is pink eye or something like bronchitis, I’d rather sit on my computer and see a doctor. Yes, you can now see a doctor ONLINE in the comfort of your own home!
Ladies and gents, I introduce to you Amwell.
Better health is now in the palm of your hands – with Amwell! See a doctor anytime on your iPhone or iPad. Amwell brings healthcare home, so that you and your family can feel better, faster. Doctors on Amwell are board certified, with an average of 15 years in practice. They are available 24/7, with no appointment needed.
Have a question to ask a doctor? Get the care you need quickly.
• Sinus infection
• Sore throat
• Urinary tract infection
• Sprains and strains
• Respiratory infection
• Weight concerns
• Smoking cessation
Just choose the type of visit you are looking for and select a provider. Depending on the issue at hand, the doctor can diagnose, suggest follow up, and prescribe, when appropriate. Amwell takes your privacy very seriously. Your visit with the doctor is secure and HIPAA compliant.
Amwell is positioning itself to be “the Amazon of health care”. Check out this awesome article here.
Will you give Amwell a try?
About American Well
American Well is the nation’s largest telehealth company, connecting users with board-certified, licensed doctors, dieticians and psychologists for immediate and live, online visits—day or night, on either mobile or desktop. Some general conditions our doctors encounter on our telehealth platform include: minor illnesses and injuries, general health and wellness concerns, prescription refills, and chronic condition management. We employ primary care, specialist physicians, licensed behavioral therapists and registered dietitians to meet our patients’ health and wellness needs. Doctors in Amwell’s app are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and are dedicated to keeping you healthy — all from the comfort of your home.
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017