YUM ALERT: Get Your Sauce On With El Yucateco
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone and all photos posted are taken and property of Saving Mamasita. #CollectiveBias
I am a hot and spicy kind of lady. I LOVE, love, love adding hot sauce flavor to almost every meal. If I’ve got an omelet, I’ve got hot sauce on it. If I am eating pizza, you best bet it isn’t right without hot sauce on it. Chicken fingers? Yep, hot sauce on that too.
Call me kooky, but trying out different hot sauces is always so much fun for me. We all have our vices, right?
As I strolled through Walmart, I visited the International Foods aisle and found a brand called El Yucateco. Not only did they have the Red Habenero Sauce flavor, there was also Green Habanero Sauce, XXXtra Hot Kutbil-ik Sauce and the new sauce flavor, Black Label Reserve, which is EXCLUSIVE to Walmart.
This evening we had grilled open faced turkey sandwiches and I added some Red Habenero Sauce flavor for dipping and it was amazing. It had just enough flavor, wasn’t overpowering on my taste buds and didn’t make my eyes water.
What I particularly love about El Yucateco hot sauce is that it is very low in calories so I don’t feel guilty doing a little extra dipping.
Do you like hot sauce and if so, what is your favorite meal to use hot sauce on? Please share in the comments section below.
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016