YUM ALERT: Get Your Sauce On With El Yucateco
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone and all photos posted are taken and property of Saving Mamasita. #CollectiveBias
I am a hot and spicy kind of lady. I LOVE, love, love adding hot sauce flavor to almost every meal. If I’ve got an omelet, I’ve got hot sauce on it. If I am eating pizza, you best bet it isn’t right without hot sauce on it. Chicken fingers? Yep, hot sauce on that too.
Call me kooky, but trying out different hot sauces is always so much fun for me. We all have our vices, right?
As I strolled through Walmart, I visited the International Foods aisle and found a brand called El Yucateco. Not only did they have the Red Habenero Sauce flavor, there was also Green Habanero Sauce, XXXtra Hot Kutbil-ik Sauce and the new sauce flavor, Black Label Reserve, which is EXCLUSIVE to Walmart.
This evening we had grilled open faced turkey sandwiches and I added some Red Habenero Sauce flavor for dipping and it was amazing. It had just enough flavor, wasn’t overpowering on my taste buds and didn’t make my eyes water.
What I particularly love about El Yucateco hot sauce is that it is very low in calories so I don’t feel guilty doing a little extra dipping.
Do you like hot sauce and if so, what is your favorite meal to use hot sauce on? Please share in the comments section below.
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016