We Had A #FitMadeFun Party, Sponsored By LeapFrog and CLIF Kid
Disclosure: I received free products in order to host the LeapFrog and CLIF Kid sponsored MommyParty. The opinions expressed here are my own!
On September 6th, LeapFrog Enterprises inc. declared the day National “Fit Made Fun Day”, a day when families are encouraged to get up and active while playing together! In celebration of the launch of the leap band activity tracker for kids, Leap Frog and soccer star Mia Hamm hosted a premiere Fit Made fun Day In Santa Monica, California where more than 300 children and their families engaged in fun activities, attempting to become the new Guinness World Records holder for multiple active play records!
And me and my posse of 6 kiddos took part in this #FitMadeFun day too! Before we started working on our fitness, we fueled up with some healthy snacks!
Mom Central, LeapFrog, and CLIF Kid sponsored our party and not only did we get two leap band activity trackers, we received CLIF kid protein bars to keep up our energy. Our “Fit Made Fun” day also included fresh fruit and, of course, plenty of water!
My kids, who are definitely “sweets” fanatics thought these CLIF kid bars were candy bars. I did explain to them that they are healthy bars that mom will surely buy some more of since they liked them so much! (Thumbs up, CLIF!)
Then, the fun continued with a seriously fun dance party (with glow sticks!) The girls took turns wearing the LeapFrog leap bands while they moved and the boys (not pictured and not wanting to be pictured..imagine that!) wore glow in the dark glasses. They were rockin’!
After the party, the kids were excited to check their activity and to check out the rewards they earned while they were dancing. They had so much fun they want to do this party again!
Thank you Mom Select, LeapFrog, And CLIF Kids for sponsoring our party. The party was filled with activity, sweat and a whole lot of laughs!
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017