Precious Moments: 15% OFF Inspirational Figurines TODAY Only With Promo Code
Losing a loved one can put your faith to the test, but faith is what we have to rely on in these tough times. For me, it is always so hard to express my feeling to someone after they have lost somebody important to them.
Isn’t this Precious Moments the perfect figurine for someone who lost a loved one? What I love about Precious Moments figurines is that there is a figurine for every occasion.
Precious Moments Forever In My Heart
Whether on Earth or in Heaven above, those closest to us remain forever with us. Their love holds a special place in our hearts for as long as it continues to beat. This angel holds a bouquet of flowers dedicated to the ones left behind, someday to be reunited in Heaven’s embrace. Porcelain. 4″ H. SRP: $40.99
Get 15% off Inspirational figurines on June 23rd with the promo code: INSPIRED2016. This offer is only valid on June 23rd.
It’s all part of “35 Days of Loving and Sharing” event in which each day – beginning May 22 through June 25th- Precious Moments will have 15% off a different product or category for that day only. You can check the Precious Moments Facebook Page each day to see what new sales are happening, all leading up to the final day when they will introduce a beautiful new exclusive!
Which Precious Moments figurine is YOUR favorite?
- How to Save Money on the Cost of Your College Degree - September 27, 2016
- Hey Hot Mama – Makeup Tips for Moms - September 24, 2016
- Tips To Make Potty Training A Breeze + #PampersEasyUps Giveaway - September 21, 2016
- Top 8 Inspiring Bathroom Tips to Make the Room Seem Bigger - September 20, 2016
- Staying Safe On The Road With Quaker State #CambialoConQS - September 14, 2016
- Honey Bunches Of Oats: This Is Everything! - September 9, 2016
- Not Just Wealthy People Need a Financial Plan - August 31, 2016
- 5 Back To School Shopping Money Saving Tips - August 30, 2016
- Save Money On Macbooks With Groupon - August 27, 2016
- 5 Grab And Go Snacks We Love #FiberOne #FiberUp - August 24, 2016