8 Things I Learned About Probiotics #NuCulture
“This post was made possible by iConnect and AlternaScript. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.”
I’ve heard so much about probiotics, but I never really understood what they were and how they could affect my health in a positive way. I knew that yogurt has probiotics, but that was about the extent of my education.
So, I decided to do some digging. Was I missing out on something that could be seriously helping me? Or is this probiotic thing just another trend?
After doing a bit of investigating and I found some pretty awesome reasons why taking a probiotic can help you.
A good probiotic:
*Promotes digestive health.
*Supports healthy microflora in the gut.
* Supports normal digestive function.
* Supports healthy immune function and response.
* Supports urinary tract health.
* Helps maintain a healthy respiratory function.
* Helps maintain regularity.
* Supports gut comfort.
And who doesn’t want all of these?
What I also discovered is that there are so many options for probiotics out there, but there is one probiotic that I was lucky enough to try.
Ladies and gents, I introduce you to Nuculture.
NuCulture is a probiotic…but not just any probiotic! NuCulture is encapsulated in a patented delayed release system to help ensure that the NuCulture probiotics arrive to your doorstep alive.
NuCulture contains FIVE different probiotic strains…each patented and extensively clinically studied. NuCulture contains a prebiotic will become effective within hours after taking it, unlike so many others that take days to begin working.
Did you know that they are calling your gut the “second brain”? Did you know that there are over 100 million neurons just hanging out in your gut? Well, they are also found to influence the endocrine, immune, and neural function which means if you don’t keep your gut happy and healthy, it can have an impact on so much more than your gut!
Nuculture is also offering FREE Trials with FREE shipping. You know a company truly believes in their product when they offer a free trial and free shipping. You can get a seven-day trial of NuCulture FREE and if you love it, you can get one bottle with 30 capsules for $47.89 a month. I must tell you that you can only get NuCulture from AlternaScript’s website HERE. It is not in stores. There is no middle man. You get it straight from them!
Are you currently taking a probiotic?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or
prevent any disease. Results may vary. Although this product helped me, it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017