Make Sure Your Little One Gets That #SecondHug
Welcome your little one to the world with Huggies Little Snugglers and Natural Care Wipes. When I welcomed my newborn to the world a year ago, my family and friends asked me what I wanted for a baby gift. My response??? Diapers. You can never have enough diapers. When asked what brand, without hesitation, I said HUGGIES!
Why I love Huggies so much is that they are so gentle on a baby’s bottom. The GentleAbsorb* Liner (sizes N-2) has tiny, soft pillows that provide a cushiony layer of protection between your baby’s skin and the mess.
Also super cool is the color-changing wetness indicator lets you know when your baby’s diaper is ready to be changed. So perfect for that first time mom! The breathable outer cover helps keep your baby comfortable and lets their skin breathe. And, to protect your baby’s naturally perfect skin, Huggies diapers are fragrance and lotion free.
Love Huggies diapers as much as I do? If you are a Sam’s Club member like I am, get a $10 off Sam’s Club e-Gift card when you purchase two Huggies products (Little Snugglers and/or Natural Care Wipes), and you will also get the $3 instant savings that come with being a Sam’s Club member!
Here’s how it works:
Buy any two Little Snugglers diapers and/or Natural Care wipes and get a $10 Sam’s Club e-gift card by following the below instructions:
Buy any two packages of Little Snugglers diapers and/or Natural Care wipes between 5/9/16-6/30/16, snap a photo of your receipt and email/text it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/15/16. You will receive a code and instructions within minutes to get your $10 Sam’s Club e-gift card.
You will also get $3 in instant savings off Huggies Diapers at Sam’s Club from 5/11-6/4.
What an awesome deal, right? Now is the time to get those savings on Huggies. Get the deal here.
- Leveraging Tech to Make Parenting Easier: 3 Essential Tips - December 4, 2016
- What Every Mother Should Know Before Returning to College - November 26, 2016
- The Best Black Friday Facebook Pages - November 23, 2016
- YUM ALERT: Basic Fruit Dip Recipes - November 15, 2016
- Brilliant Hacks for Organizing Your Closets - October 6, 2016
- 6 Best Websites to Help You Save Money - September 4, 2016
- Having Fun with Kids on a Budget – Try These Free and Cheap Activities - August 23, 2016
- Things To Pack Your College Freshman + Bed Bath & Beyond Giveaway - August 8, 2016
- 4 Amazon Hacks Every Shopper Should Know - August 5, 2016
- 4 Steps to Make Your Tablet a Budgeting Tool - July 27, 2016