5 Baby Shower Must Haves #Amazinghood + Giveaway
This post and giveaway were made possible by iConnect and Dreft. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
When my kiddos were babies, Dreft was a part of our home routine. I think about how fresh my children’s clothes smelled after they came out of the dryer. Oh, the memories! #amazinghood
Dreft believes that for many moms and dads, doing baby’s laundry is more than just an ongoing chore – it serves as a way to relish in the amazing moments and stages of babyhood. As babies grow and develop, laundry needs change for both little ones and their families, which is why Dreft introduced a line of laundry products that are specially designed for different stages of babyhood including Dreft Stage 1: Newborn; Dreft Stage 2: Active Baby and Dreft Blissfuls.
Dreft is partnering with popular reality TV couple Sean and Catherine Lowe from “The Bachelor” to celebrate their new role as expectant parents and share their beautiful, messy journey of “amazinghood.” Sean and Catherine Lowes’ parenting journey and partnership with Dreft commenced at their Dreft “Loads of Love” baby shower (on April 27th) – where the couple was showered with all the love, support and essentials needed to prepare them for the arrival of their precious new baby.
When asked about their baby shower registry, Sean and Catherine have noted that Dreft Newborn detergent was a must have. Their parents used it, their friends recommended it, and the smell of freshly washed baby clothes has made them even more excited for the little one’s arrival.
Over the next year, everyone can share in the Lowe’s journey through #Amazinghood by following Dreft on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter where Sean and Catherine will be sharing exclusive content and messy memories.
I remember my baby showers very vividly. Some of my favorite gifts included some really simple items really. My daughter still to this day has her first baby blanket.
Here are some awesome baby shower must haves:
1. Dreft Gift Basket
3. Baby towels and wash cloths
Dreft “Baby Shower” Package (ARV $75) that you will be receiving, which will include:
Dreft product (Newborn, Active Baby, & Blissfuls)
Little Me Welcome to the World Bib and Burp Set
Little Me Giraffe Gown
Gender Neutral Lovey
Enter below to win the Dreft Baby Shower package:
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016