HOT DEAL: Save $3 Off Pampers (COUPON)
Pampers is offering big savings in this Sundays paper, with two high value coupons. Get your scissors out because there will be a coupon offer for $3 off two bags, or one box, of Pampers Diapers OR Training Pants. Additionally, there will also be a coupon for $1 off Pampers Splashers Swim Diapers.
Pampers is now offering amazing money-saving opportunities for parents with little ones, so that you can get the same great diapers for less. Heres how to save:
Keep an eye out for this Sundays newspaper (April 3, 2016) for an insert from P&G with these Pampers coupon offerings. Use these coupons at any mass, discount or grocery stores where Pampers Diapers and Training Pants are sold.
All Pampers Diapers and Pants are included in this particular offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs. Pampers Diapers and Pants include Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers Cruisers, Pampers Baby Dry, and Pampers Easy Ups.
For more than 50 years, parents have trusted Pampers to care for their babies. Pampers offers a complete range of diapers, wipes and training pants designed to provide protection and comfort for every stage of babys development.
Visit www.pampers.com to learn more about Pampers products, join the Pampers Rewards program, and find ideas and information to help your baby get the most out of love, sleep and play.
- How to Save Money on the Cost of Your College Degree - September 27, 2016
- Hey Hot Mama – Makeup Tips for Moms - September 24, 2016
- Tips To Make Potty Training A Breeze + #PampersEasyUps Giveaway - September 21, 2016
- Top 8 Inspiring Bathroom Tips to Make the Room Seem Bigger - September 20, 2016
- Staying Safe On The Road With Quaker State #CambialoConQS - September 14, 2016
- Honey Bunches Of Oats: This Is Everything! - September 9, 2016
- Not Just Wealthy People Need a Financial Plan - August 31, 2016
- 5 Back To School Shopping Money Saving Tips - August 30, 2016
- Save Money On Macbooks With Groupon - August 27, 2016
- 5 Grab And Go Snacks We Love #FiberOne #FiberUp - August 24, 2016