HOT DEAL: Save $3 Off Pampers (COUPON)
Pampers is offering big savings in this Sundays paper, with two high value coupons. Get your scissors out because there will be a coupon offer for $3 off two bags, or one box, of Pampers Diapers OR Training Pants. Additionally, there will also be a coupon for $1 off Pampers Splashers Swim Diapers.
Pampers is now offering amazing money-saving opportunities for parents with little ones, so that you can get the same great diapers for less. Heres how to save:
Keep an eye out for this Sundays newspaper (April 3, 2016) for an insert from P&G with these Pampers coupon offerings. Use these coupons at any mass, discount or grocery stores where Pampers Diapers and Training Pants are sold.
All Pampers Diapers and Pants are included in this particular offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs. Pampers Diapers and Pants include Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers Cruisers, Pampers Baby Dry, and Pampers Easy Ups.
For more than 50 years, parents have trusted Pampers to care for their babies. Pampers offers a complete range of diapers, wipes and training pants designed to provide protection and comfort for every stage of babys development.
Visit www.pampers.com to learn more about Pampers products, join the Pampers Rewards program, and find ideas and information to help your baby get the most out of love, sleep and play.
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016