9 Easter Basket Ideas
Easter Basket Ideas
Easter is coming fast and you may be looking for some cute and different ideas for your children’s baskets this year. You can always throw in a chocolate Easter bunny, but here are some fun ideas to make a custom basket for your child.
For the young artist, you can buy an apron, paint set, and these washable sidewalk crayons. You could also include coloring books, crayons and drawing paper.
Does your child love to read? Find some fun books that are age appropriate, maybe a little blanket to snuggle with, and a mini book light.
For the kid that loves the farm and animals, these cute wind up Easter chick and bunny will bring a smile to their face. You won’t have to worry about any messes, either, with these toy animals!
Easter is a little early this year, but go ahead and think ahead to summer. Find a cute bucket and fill with beach toys and bright sunglasses. You could even wrap it up in a colorful beach towel.
If you have a girly girl, find a pink tote or purse. Fill it with hair bands, barrettes or even a tiara for the little princess. A fun tutu, like this fairy tutu, is a sparkly addition to her Easter surprise.
A great basket idea for you sports fanatic could include baseball cards, balls, or even tickets to your local team’s game.
If you have an aspiring chef in the family, put together a cooking basket. You can make a pancake mix and put it in a mason jar. Include kid-size utensils and a cook book.
If your child likes to help in the garden, you can put together a gardening basket. Include some little tools, seeds and decorate with some little flowers or grasses.
Have fun putting together the perfect Easter basket for your child. Find things that fit their interests and their personality. The effort will be worth it when you see their smiles on Easter morning.
- Leveraging Tech to Make Parenting Easier: 3 Essential Tips - December 4, 2016
- What Every Mother Should Know Before Returning to College - November 26, 2016
- The Best Black Friday Facebook Pages - November 23, 2016
- YUM ALERT: Basic Fruit Dip Recipes - November 15, 2016
- Brilliant Hacks for Organizing Your Closets - October 6, 2016
- 6 Best Websites to Help You Save Money - September 4, 2016
- Having Fun with Kids on a Budget – Try These Free and Cheap Activities - August 23, 2016
- Things To Pack Your College Freshman + Bed Bath & Beyond Giveaway - August 8, 2016
- 4 Amazon Hacks Every Shopper Should Know - August 5, 2016
- 4 Steps to Make Your Tablet a Budgeting Tool - July 27, 2016