5 Hearty Recipes Even Your Kids Will Like #SimmeredinTradition
Winter is a time for in-door activities and comfort food. Ragu is a great way to warm up and enjoy time with friends and family. And let me tell you, here in the Midwest where winters can be downright brutal, it is essential to have a nice, hearty meal that will not only warm you up, but make you feel all warm and cozy inside.
One product we always have in our cupboard at home is Ragu sauce. I have one really picky eater at home and one of the only meals he will eat is spaghetti with Ragu sauce. And there’s nothing wrong with that because we all love Ragu at our house!
Here are 5 pretty awesome recipes that will keep your family full and satisfied all year round:
1. Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs
And now my personal favorite:
5. Ragu One Pot Pasta
Many, if not all of you, have heard of the Ragu brand. But do you really know Ragu?
This is the story of RAGÚ® sauce. And the woman who made it all possible. From Italy to America, Assunta Cantisano carried a little something extra up her sleeve along with aspirations for a new life: her family’s tomato sauce recipe. Every detail, measurement, and secret ingredient was meticulously documented, and kept safe, for that is how every tradition begins.
It was clear the sauce was special. Neighbors began lining up on Assunta’s front porch for fresh batches. When people across upstate New York started grabbing it off market shelves, the legend truly began to grow.
Her blend of farm-grown ingredients and uncompromised standards gave families something to look forward to, a meal worth gathering around– she gave them RAGÚ® sauce.
Hundreds of pasta sauces have emerged over the past 80 years, but only one has remained America’s favorite. The one born from garden-fresh herbs and spices. The recipe crafted with love and passion. A sauce always simmered in tradition.
Ragu: Crafted with Passion, and always simmered. in. tradition.
Discussion: What recipe do you like to make using Ragu?
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017