5 Hearty Recipes Even Your Kids Will Like #SimmeredinTradition
Winter is a time for in-door activities and comfort food. Ragu is a great way to warm up and enjoy time with friends and family. And let me tell you, here in the Midwest where winters can be downright brutal, it is essential to have a nice, hearty meal that will not only warm you up, but make you feel all warm and cozy inside.
One product we always have in our cupboard at home is Ragu sauce. I have one really picky eater at home and one of the only meals he will eat is spaghetti with Ragu sauce. And there’s nothing wrong with that because we all love Ragu at our house!
Here are 5 pretty awesome recipes that will keep your family full and satisfied all year round:
1. Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs
And now my personal favorite:
5. Ragu One Pot Pasta
Many, if not all of you, have heard of the Ragu brand. But do you really know Ragu?
This is the story of RAGÚ® sauce. And the woman who made it all possible. From Italy to America, Assunta Cantisano carried a little something extra up her sleeve along with aspirations for a new life: her family’s tomato sauce recipe. Every detail, measurement, and secret ingredient was meticulously documented, and kept safe, for that is how every tradition begins.
It was clear the sauce was special. Neighbors began lining up on Assunta’s front porch for fresh batches. When people across upstate New York started grabbing it off market shelves, the legend truly began to grow.
Her blend of farm-grown ingredients and uncompromised standards gave families something to look forward to, a meal worth gathering around– she gave them RAGÚ® sauce.
Hundreds of pasta sauces have emerged over the past 80 years, but only one has remained America’s favorite. The one born from garden-fresh herbs and spices. The recipe crafted with love and passion. A sauce always simmered in tradition.
Ragu: Crafted with Passion, and always simmered. in. tradition.
Discussion: What recipe do you like to make using Ragu?
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016