5 Times I Should Have Had A Poise Pad #MyPoiseMoment
Hey, it’s life. And now, Poise Pads is a part of mine. As a woman, I know that there have been times I have said, “I need to quit or I’m going to pee my pants.” And well, to be honest, I’m going to now fully disclose that yes…about 1/2 of those times that I said I was going to pee my pants, I kind of did.
After I had children, went through the whole child-bearing phase, I realized that my muscles weren’t as strong as they used to be down in the nether regions.
Since then, I’ve become self-conscious of doing things that had anything to do with using those muscles or shaking up the nether regions. That’s why when after these things happened (see below) and my friend referred me to Poise Pads I knew I couldn’t be afraid of doing things because of my light bladder leakage (LBL).
1. That time I did jump rope…and all other times when my trainer said it was time for jump rope or steps up…or any jumping workout for that matter. Jumping and jostling my innards is not good.
2. That time I went for a hilly run outside.
3. That laughing fit gets me every time. Like, that rolling on the floor..out of control laughter. Well..something else got a bit out of control too.
4. That time I found out I had spring allergies. Sneeze. Achoo. Hello, dribbles.
5. If it wasn’t spring allergy issues, I discovered this fall that I had a problem. I got my first cold. With colds, come coughs and with coughs come…well…LBL.
It was during those very moments that I could have used a Poise pad. Now that I’ve discovered Poise, I’m going to try all these things again and not feel so self-conscious while doing them.
Poise incontinence panty liners stay 3X drier than leading regular size feminine care liners where needed most because they are specifically designed for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL). The Absorb-Loc core quickly locks away wetness and protects against incontinence odor to help keep you fresh and dry. Now THINNER, Same Protection.
Are you too embarrassed to go to the store to buy them? Hey, and that is okay! If you are, you don’t need to worry when you have Samâ€™s Club account because guess what? You can order them online and have them shipped right to your door step or order them for club pickup. Plus right now, Samâ€™s Club members save $4! Poise Very Light Absorbency Liner – $11.68 132 pads. UPC: 34725. Get more info about being a Sam’s Club member HERE!
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentineâ€™s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentineâ€™s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017