5 Times I Should Have Had A Poise Pad #MyPoiseMoment
Hey, it’s life. And now, Poise Pads is a part of mine. As a woman, I know that there have been times I have said, “I need to quit or I’m going to pee my pants.” And well, to be honest, I’m going to now fully disclose that yes…about 1/2 of those times that I said I was going to pee my pants, I kind of did.
After I had children, went through the whole child-bearing phase, I realized that my muscles weren’t as strong as they used to be down in the nether regions.
Since then, I’ve become self-conscious of doing things that had anything to do with using those muscles or shaking up the nether regions. That’s why when after these things happened (see below) and my friend referred me to Poise Pads I knew I couldn’t be afraid of doing things because of my light bladder leakage (LBL).
1. That time I did jump rope…and all other times when my trainer said it was time for jump rope or steps up…or any jumping workout for that matter. Jumping and jostling my innards is not good.
2. That time I went for a hilly run outside.
3. That laughing fit gets me every time. Like, that rolling on the floor..out of control laughter. Well..something else got a bit out of control too.
4. That time I found out I had spring allergies. Sneeze. Achoo. Hello, dribbles.
5. If it wasn’t spring allergy issues, I discovered this fall that I had a problem. I got my first cold. With colds, come coughs and with coughs come…well…LBL.
It was during those very moments that I could have used a Poise pad. Now that I’ve discovered Poise, I’m going to try all these things again and not feel so self-conscious while doing them.
Poise incontinence panty liners stay 3X drier than leading regular size feminine care liners where needed most because they are specifically designed for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL). The Absorb-Loc core quickly locks away wetness and protects against incontinence odor to help keep you fresh and dry. Now THINNER, Same Protection.
Are you too embarrassed to go to the store to buy them? Hey, and that is okay! If you are, you don’t need to worry when you have Samâ€™s Club account because guess what? You can order them online and have them shipped right to your door step or order them for club pickup. Plus right now, Samâ€™s Club members save $4! Poise Very Light Absorbency Liner – $11.68 132 pads. UPC: 34725. Get more info about being a Sam’s Club member HERE!
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016
- How to Save Money on the Cost of Your College Degree - September 27, 2016
- Hey Hot Mama â€“ Makeup Tips for Moms - September 24, 2016
- Tips To Make Potty Training A Breeze + #PampersEasyUps Giveaway - September 21, 2016
- Top 8 Inspiring Bathroom Tips to Make the Room Seem Bigger - September 20, 2016
- Staying Safe On The Road With Quaker State #CambialoConQS - September 14, 2016
- Honey Bunches Of Oats: This Is Everything! - September 9, 2016
- Not Just Wealthy People Need a Financial Plan - August 31, 2016
- 5 Back To School Shopping Money Saving Tips - August 30, 2016
- Save Money On Macbooks With Groupon - August 27, 2016