5 Reasons Why Amwell Makes Getting Well So Much Easier
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Mums the Word Network and Amwell. All opinions are my own.
1. No more waiting in a booger-infested waiting room. Two-three hours of my day is saved!
2. Convenience! I can now get a visit from the comforts of my own home.
3. See a doctor any time of day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
4. Your Amwell visit is safe and secure.
5. Your first visit is FREE: with our exclusive coupon code!
One of my biggest pet peeves is waiting in a full waiting room in a hospital lobby. Watching everybody else sneeze all over everything while they wipe their germ-infested fingers all over furniture and magazines makes me cringe every time.
My relief comes after my name is finally called and I am let to the doctor’s room. It is then and only then I start to get agitated at the number of minutes I end up listening to the clock ticking on the wall.
What is even worse is when your child has a symptom or sickness that you can’t get in for an appointment for and when you finally can, there is a snow storm that has your car in six feet of snow. And yes, that has happened to me.
That’s why I was so excited to hear about Amwell.
So here’s the scoop on Amwell. Amwell is a site that provides board certified doctors and counselors that visit with you right over the phone or computer. They can diagnose, treat and even prescribe medication if you need. I was really curious about this and how it worked. Is this legit? How is the connection? My daughter recently was not feeling the greatest, so we got on a call with a family doctor. This was the easiest and most convenient service. I know that we will be using Amwell’s services a lot more in the future.
So how does it work? All you need to do is sign up for an account on the Amwell website, pick your doctor and have your visit. Too easy, right? Basically.
Once the doctor comes on, your visit starts. Our total visit took 10 minutes and I sat in my pajamas the entire time. Goodbye waiting room!
Want to hear the best part? You can score your first visit FREE! Head over to the Amwell website and sign up for an account. When you checkout use the coupon code CARE1 when you check out. That’s it!
Want to know more about Amwell? Check out the video below.
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016
- How to Save Money on the Cost of Your College Degree - September 27, 2016
- Hey Hot Mama – Makeup Tips for Moms - September 24, 2016
- Tips To Make Potty Training A Breeze + #PampersEasyUps Giveaway - September 21, 2016
- Top 8 Inspiring Bathroom Tips to Make the Room Seem Bigger - September 20, 2016
- Staying Safe On The Road With Quaker State #CambialoConQS - September 14, 2016
- Honey Bunches Of Oats: This Is Everything! - September 9, 2016
- Not Just Wealthy People Need a Financial Plan - August 31, 2016
- 5 Back To School Shopping Money Saving Tips - August 30, 2016
- Save Money On Macbooks With Groupon - August 27, 2016