Savingmamasita.com Ho Ho Holiday Gift Guide: Accepting Submissions!
It’s that time of year…it’s time to start thinking about getting your brand out in front of thousands of potential customers. We LOVE the holiday season and promoting products and services we truly believe in. We have worked with many great brands in the past and hope to continue those relationships and create new ones this year! If you are interested in having your products featured on the savingmamasita.com 2015 Holiday Gift Guide, please Contact Us or fill out the form below.
Get Your Products Noticed
We can show our readers why your product should be on their shopping list this holiday season.
From November 1st-December 22nd, we will be sharing gift ideas on savingmamasita.com. People are making their lists, checking them twice, and we want to make sure your amazingly fantastic products are on their lists!
Here’s What Your Brand will Get for Participating In The 2015 Savingmamasita.com Holiday Gift Guide
*A minimum of 2 social shares on our media channels
*A Full length Unique Post on Savingmamasita.com
*Pinterest Pin to our 2015 Pinterest Board
We will be featuring gift ideas for kids and adults as well as stocking stuffers. We have children of all ages (from 1 to 50) to review your products or services.
We have a lot of fun with our gift guide and hope you will too!
Please contact us for our rates, minimums and to discuss how we can get your brand some big exposure this holiday season.
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can fill out the form below.
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016