Stock Up At Sam’s Club Baby Days #SamsClubBaby
This is a sponsored campaign with Acorn but all my opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.
All you mamas and dads know that taking care of a baby is a busy job AND an expensive one. And I don’t know about you, I am always looking for savings when it comes to purchasing baby items.
During the month of September, Sam’s Clubs across the country will be celebrating Baby Month. Caring for your baby and your budget is easy at Sam’s Club by saving on big packs for your little one everyday.
There are many reasons why I like to shop at Sam’s Club let me tell you, as a busy mom of four, if I can save time by shopping and stocking up at one store…I’m going to do it.
When I stock up with big Sam’s Club packs, I can care for my kiddos and my budget while buying more for my babies. Sam’s Club would not have been my first choice for baby items 10-12 years ago when my first baby was born, but now..you should see the baby items the store now has on hand!
Check out the great selection of diapers they have now!
Here are two of my favorite products for my babes:
While I am also shopping for items for baby, I like to check out the Sam’s Club produce aisle. My kiddos love fruit and select veggies and so I always look to see what kind of deals I can find in those aisles.
And for all of you savings lovers, for the month of September there is also $6 instant savings off every box of Pampers diapers! Now is the time to definitely stock up on all baby supplies!
Here’s something even better…with just a simple tweet, you can win 1 of 36 $50 Sams Club Gift cards, thanks to our friends at Acorn Influence.
Mark your calendar: On September 19th, attend an in store demo to learn more about Pampers and Dreft, take part in a selfie photo op with a fun background, coloring sheets, and receive a FREE Diapee Wipee! Visit Pampers.com and Dreft.com for more product details.
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017