SPOOKY FOOD: Fun Halloween Appetizers
Fun Halloween Appetizers
Halloween is a holiday filled with ghosts, goblins and ghouls. It is the perfect holiday for treats, snacks and appetizers. If you are planning a holiday party, here are some great recipes for fun Halloween appetizers.
3 cups of all-purpose baking mix
1 pound of pork sausage, ground
8 ounces of Muenster cheese, shredded
7 ounces of green olives
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, mix together all-purpose baking mix, pork sausage and Muenster cheese until well blended. Lightly grease a cookie sheet. Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on the cookie sheet. Add one green olive into the top center of each sausage ball. Bake for 16-18 minutes.
Monster Munch Mix
16 ounces of candy corn
15 ounces of pretzel nuggets
12 ounces of Crunch N’ Munch
15 ounces of banana chips
15 ounces of plain M&M’s
15 ounces of dried pineapple
6 ounces of gummy worms
In a bowl, with a lid, combine all the ingredients together.
Spicy Bat Wings
1 teaspoon of hot sauce
12 chicken wings, wing tips removed
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a bowl, add the hot sauce, then add the wings. Toss to coat the chicken wings thoroughly and place on baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, then turn the oven temperature to 425 degrees. Flip the wings over, brush with more sauce and bake for 10 minutes. Repeat one more time and bake for 5 minutes.
Green Goblin Punch
4 cups of apple juice
4 cups of plain seltzer
Sugar crystals, colored
3 cups of green Jell-O, prepared
In a pitcher, add the apple juice and plain seltzer and chill in refrigerator. Using servings glasses, dip the rims in corn syrup and then dip in sugar crystals. Lay some wax paper on a shelf in the fridge and place glasses to chill, upside down. Add 3 teaspoonful of Jell-O into chilled glasses and fill with apple juice-seltzer mixture.
What is your favorite Halloween appetizer?
- Important Food Safety Tips for Summer - April 13, 2017
- STEM MOMS: Moms Are Performing Better in Tech Startups - February 26, 2017
- MOMS IN SCHOOL: How Moms Can Find Time to Study - February 25, 2017
- Top Money Saving Tips when Saving for College Admissions - February 5, 2017
- Great Courses for Moms Returning to School - January 10, 2017
- How to Control Your Health Care Education Costs - January 10, 2017
- Recipes for Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings - December 11, 2016
- Leveraging Tech to Make Parenting Easier: 3 Essential Tips - December 4, 2016
- What Every Mother Should Know Before Returning to College - November 26, 2016
- The Best Black Friday Facebook Pages - November 23, 2016