5 Reasons Why Gorilla Glass Is The Glass You Want
“This is a sponsored post with Mums the Word Network and Corning Incorporated. All opinions are my own.”
Cell phones and electronic devices are all fun and games until somebody drops them!
I am always so scared to drop my cell phone or electronic device for the fear of ruining them. I have little ones who love to use my devices to play games and on them, listen to music on them,it and play and they aren’t always the steadiest little creatures. And I’ll be honest here, I’m not always the most reliable when it comes to devices either. Sure it is a great decision to purchase a case or cover for your device, but most, which is why it is importantly to you should know what kind of cover glass your device has.
Here are five reasons why Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 is the glass you want for your electronic device:
1. Gorilla Glass 4 is the toughest cover glass yet.
2. Gorilla Glass 4 performs up to 2x better than competitive glass designs in devices dropped from 3 feet high. Imagine being the tester of the glass!
3. Gorilla Glass 4 dramatically improves protection against drops.
4. Gorilla Glass 4 focuses on improving damage resistance against sharp contact.
5. The added resistance could mean the difference between a costly out-of-warranty repair and going on with life.
The good news is that many of the largest phone, PC and tablet creators already use Gorilla Glass, but if they don’t you may want to look into it. You can check to see if your device has Gorilla Glass by visiting the website: HERE.
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017