5 Reasons Why Gorilla Glass Is The Glass You Want
“This is a sponsored post with Mums the Word Network and Corning Incorporated. All opinions are my own.”
Cell phones and electronic devices are all fun and games until somebody drops them!
I am always so scared to drop my cell phone or electronic device for the fear of ruining them. I have little ones who love to use my devices to play games and on them, listen to music on them,it and play and they aren’t always the steadiest little creatures. And I’ll be honest here, I’m not always the most reliable when it comes to devices either. Sure it is a great decision to purchase a case or cover for your device, but most, which is why it is importantly to you should know what kind of cover glass your device has.
Here are five reasons why Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 is the glass you want for your electronic device:
1. Gorilla Glass 4 is the toughest cover glass yet.
2. Gorilla Glass 4 performs up to 2x better than competitive glass designs in devices dropped from 3 feet high. Imagine being the tester of the glass!
3. Gorilla Glass 4 dramatically improves protection against drops.
4. Gorilla Glass 4 focuses on improving damage resistance against sharp contact.
5. The added resistance could mean the difference between a costly out-of-warranty repair and going on with life.
The good news is that many of the largest phone, PC and tablet creators already use Gorilla Glass, but if they don’t you may want to look into it. You can check to see if your device has Gorilla Glass by visiting the website: HERE.
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016