YOU’RE INVITED: Join Us For The Pampers #SagToSwag Twitter Party
This is part of a sponsored collaboration with DiMe Media and Pampers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
As Latinos, our babies are born to dance and love music. ‘Llevamos el ritmo en la sangre!’ (‘We have rhythm in our blood!”) A saggy or poor-fitting diaper can restrict how a baby moves and plays, and as babies grow and explore their world, they need a diaper that will keep up with them for both dryness and fit.
The new Pampers Cruisers, launching this month, give babies the freedom to move and play in their own unique way. With three absorbent channels in the core, the new Pampers Cruisers distribute wetness evenly and help prevent diaper sag, helping babies go from sag to swag!
In celebration of the new and improved Pampers Cruisers diapers, Pampers is going on a nationwide #SagToSwag tour to transform the nation’s babies from sag to swag one bottom at a time! The tour is stopping in five cities, where parents and babies can get free Pampers Cruisers sample diapers and enjoy fun activities like dancing, inflatable slides, a video booth and more!
Join Pampers Latino and DiMe Media on Tuesday, August 25th at 9pm EST/6pm PST for a Twitter party to share tips and ideas on how to encourage our little ones to dance and play freely as they develop their own unique personalities and swag!
Twitter Party Details:
What: Pampers #SagToSwag Twitter Party
When: Tuesday, August 25th at 9pm EST/6pm PST
Who to Follow
Co-Hosts: @danitydonaly, @lashoppinista, @Coolchillmom, @mamaxxi, @couponmamacita, @suelee1998
Moderators: @DiMeMedia, @LatinoMarketing, @JollyMom
• Prize 1: Pampers Cruisers and Wipes, ball pit ($60) (Exercise)
• Prize 2: Pampers Cruisers and Wipes, Gymboree GC ($100) (Fashion/Swag)
• Prize 3: Pampers Cruisers and Wipes, Jabra SoulMate Mini wireless speaker ($100)
• Prize 4: Pampers Cruisers and Wipes, $100 Amex Card ($100)
- How to Plan a Fun Family Vacation on a Budget - March 29, 2017
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017