Win A VIP Trip To Kennedy Space Center From Disney Junior “Miles From Tomorrowland” #MilesSpaceMissions
Disclosure: This is part of a sponsored campaign with DiMe Media and Disney Junior. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Anything Disney related is huge in our household, so I can tell you that the Disney Junior “Miles From Tomorrowland” is a movie my family is looking forward to. We recently held a mini party in celebration of the movie cleverly called…wait for it….a #MilesSpaceMissions party! We had treats, fun with space helmets and we made our own spaceship!
What Disney Junior is doing is super cool. You can have the chance to win a VIP family trip to the Kennedy Space Center, see a rocket launch AND meet an astronaut. Cool, right? Here’s how it all goes down.
You all should go online to DisneyJunior.com/SpaceMissions to check out all kinds of cool tech, vehicles and planets with fun mission activities inspired by Miles From Tomorrowland. And just submit a photo of your completed activity by clicking the ‘Get Started’ button here and follow the three easy steps and submit your photo.
Each photo entry could get you one step closer to winning the grand prize – a VIP family trip to the Kennedy Space Center to see a rocket launch and meet an astronaut, and receive a virtual reality viewer, 3D printer and Miles From Tomorrowland toys!
Check out this video for more information, and don’t wait… the deadline for entry is Monday 8/31 and somebody has to win so why not it be you?!
Join Miles on his special mission to Mars on Saturday, September 19th! Celebrate the premiere of Miles from Tomorrowland: Space Mission Mars, a special new episode with a Disney Junior Twitter party. Grab your little cosmic explorer, some breakfast, follow #MilesFromTomorrowland on Twitter and join us as we tune in at 8:30 am EST for Miles’ latest adventures with his family. It’s going to be blastastic with awesome prizes so we hope that you’ll join us for some intergalactic fun!
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017