Win A VIP Trip To Kennedy Space Center From Disney Junior “Miles From Tomorrowland” #MilesSpaceMissions
Disclosure: This is part of a sponsored campaign with DiMe Media and Disney Junior. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Anything Disney related is huge in our household, so I can tell you that the Disney Junior “Miles From Tomorrowland” is a movie my family is looking forward to. We recently held a mini party in celebration of the movie cleverly called…wait for it….a #MilesSpaceMissions party! We had treats, fun with space helmets and we made our own spaceship!
What Disney Junior is doing is super cool. You can have the chance to win a VIP family trip to the Kennedy Space Center, see a rocket launch AND meet an astronaut. Cool, right? Here’s how it all goes down.
You all should go online to DisneyJunior.com/SpaceMissions to check out all kinds of cool tech, vehicles and planets with fun mission activities inspired by Miles From Tomorrowland. And just submit a photo of your completed activity by clicking the ‘Get Started’ button here and follow the three easy steps and submit your photo.
Each photo entry could get you one step closer to winning the grand prize – a VIP family trip to the Kennedy Space Center to see a rocket launch and meet an astronaut, and receive a virtual reality viewer, 3D printer and Miles From Tomorrowland toys!
Check out this video for more information, and don’t wait… the deadline for entry is Monday 8/31 and somebody has to win so why not it be you?!
Join Miles on his special mission to Mars on Saturday, September 19th! Celebrate the premiere of Miles from Tomorrowland: Space Mission Mars, a special new episode with a Disney Junior Twitter party. Grab your little cosmic explorer, some breakfast, follow #MilesFromTomorrowland on Twitter and join us as we tune in at 8:30 am EST for Miles’ latest adventures with his family. It’s going to be blastastic with awesome prizes so we hope that you’ll join us for some intergalactic fun!
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016