My Baby Likes To Move It, Move It #PampersCruisersatTarget
The Pampers brand has been our go-to brand in our family for years. When my oldest daughter was born almost 14 years ago, the hospital sent us home with a nice handful of Pampers diapers and since that day, we haven’t used any other brand to cover our baby’s bottoms. Well, outside of that one time we received diapers as a gift…but I’ll get to that later.
What I love about Pampers diapers is that they move with your little one. I know that all of my kids were movers and shakers and even before they were potty-trained, they were running around in diapers. And there wasn’t a bigger mover than my little Lola.
We did receive a package of diapers (a brand to remain unnamed) from someone as a baby gift and we didn’t want to waste them. The problem was, the diaper would be half hanging off Lola and her pants would be soaked because the diaper wouldn’t stay on.
Thank goodness for Pampers!
And Pampers keeps on improving their product.
Pampers has new extra absorb channels that help distribute wetness evenly. The diaper stays drier and doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers.* *based on size 4 vs. leading value brand
Here are some awesome offers you mamas may want to take advantage of:
August 23- August 29, Buy 3 Pampers Giant Packs Get a $25 Gift Card
August 30 – September 5, Buy 2 Pampers Giant Packs Get $10 Gift Card
Giant Packs include: Pampers Cruisers and Pampers Swaddlers diapers and both offers will be available in store and online
Some awesome deals that I hope you will take advantage of if you need. Pampers has never let us down and I know they won’t let you down either!
Discussion: What do you look for in a diaper?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017