Glossybox: Summer Beauty in the City!
GLOSSYBOX‘s August edition has the 5 products to help you keep it simple throughout the hottest month of the year. To add to that, we’ve rounded up the best tips to keep your beauty routine in check when faced with scorching temperatures!
1. Need that concealer or foundation to stay put? A pea-sized amount of primer will do just the trick. Apply on moisturized skin before makeup application to get the most out of your products.
2. Staying hydrated! Definitely not a secret, drinking water throughout the day is not only important for your internal health but also for your skin. Proper hydration keeps skin plump which prevents cracking, flaking and blemishes.
3. To counteract the cakey look we all despise, use silicone-based products such as creamy blushes and eyeshadows that last much longer than powder formulas.
4. Leave the shine behind with a translucent setting powder. After applying your makeup, use a large fluffy brush to sweep the powder over the shine-prone areas of your face which include your T-zone and forehead.
5. Waterproof is most definitely the answer! Transition to waterproof cosmetics to keep your eye makeup from smudging when running around the city.
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017