Glossybox: Summer Beauty in the City!
GLOSSYBOX‘s August edition has the 5 products to help you keep it simple throughout the hottest month of the year. To add to that, we’ve rounded up the best tips to keep your beauty routine in check when faced with scorching temperatures!
1. Need that concealer or foundation to stay put? A pea-sized amount of primer will do just the trick. Apply on moisturized skin before makeup application to get the most out of your products.
2. Staying hydrated! Definitely not a secret, drinking water throughout the day is not only important for your internal health but also for your skin. Proper hydration keeps skin plump which prevents cracking, flaking and blemishes.
3. To counteract the cakey look we all despise, use silicone-based products such as creamy blushes and eyeshadows that last much longer than powder formulas.
4. Leave the shine behind with a translucent setting powder. After applying your makeup, use a large fluffy brush to sweep the powder over the shine-prone areas of your face which include your T-zone and forehead.
5. Waterproof is most definitely the answer! Transition to waterproof cosmetics to keep your eye makeup from smudging when running around the city.
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016
- How to Save Money on the Cost of Your College Degree - September 27, 2016
- Hey Hot Mama – Makeup Tips for Moms - September 24, 2016
- Tips To Make Potty Training A Breeze + #PampersEasyUps Giveaway - September 21, 2016
- Top 8 Inspiring Bathroom Tips to Make the Room Seem Bigger - September 20, 2016
- Staying Safe On The Road With Quaker State #CambialoConQS - September 14, 2016
- Honey Bunches Of Oats: This Is Everything! - September 9, 2016
- Not Just Wealthy People Need a Financial Plan - August 31, 2016
- 5 Back To School Shopping Money Saving Tips - August 30, 2016
- Save Money On Macbooks With Groupon - August 27, 2016