DAYSPRING: Get Your Teenage Girl Back To School On A Positive Note
What a fun line of products for your teenage girl going back to school!
Introducing DaySpring’s fabulous new Sadie Robertson school supply line—an inspiring blend of fashion, function, faith, and positive messages from Sadie.
A star of A&E’s Duck Dynasty and finalist on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, Sadie represents the modern girl next door—expressing her love of polka dots, stripes, vintage, and Americana in this high-energy collection of notebooks, binders, locker accessories and more. Featuring bright colors and positive messaging such as “you are beautiful,” “let your smile change the world,” “just be yourself,” and more, it’s a fresh new way for teens and tweens to live out their faith in a way that inspires others.
With her strong faith, Sadie encourages and inspires young women to keep smiling, keep showing kindness, and keep believing even when the day is tough.
Add some extra “happy” to the school year with:
Composition Notebook – Spread the happy with this charming note keeper. Featuring positive messages on the back, it’s perfect for flashing toward a friend in the hall to help brighten their day. $3.99
Spirals – Improve the day’s outlook, while improving those studies! The Spiral notebook comes in fun colors while sporting Sadie’s positive quotes with trend-forward designs. $3.99
3 Ring Binder – The perfect way to carry meaningful words of faith and see them every day. This sturdy and chic binder keeps the school year organized and thoughts positive. $6.99
Journals/Assignment book – What teen wouldn’t love a fun journal to record their favorite quotes, adventures, and scriptures throughout the year? Perfect for keeping assignment details and due dates organized. $8.99 to 14.99
Check out the entire line of products at Dayspring’s website here.
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017