5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Travel Insurance
“Today’s post is sponsored by Allianz Travel Insurance through the Bloggy Moms Network.”
When booking a trip, I’m sure you’ve been asked whether or not you want to purchase travel insurance. When I’ve booked trips online or even through a travel agent, I’ve been asked…but never really thought I’d NEED insurance. It’s just an additional expense, right?
Well, not exactly. Travel is an investment and if you have to cancel a trip for an unforeseen circumstance, you are going to wish you had insurance to cover the money you already invested into your trip.
Here are FIVE reasons why you should consider travel insurance when you book a trip:
1. Reimbursement of non-refunded travel payments for any covered reason
2. 24 hour emergency medical referrals and travel assistance
3. Reimbursement of unforeseen travel expenses
4. Protection for medical emergencies
5. Arrangement and payment for emergency medical transportation
That’s where Allianz Global Assistance comes into play. I know there are other options out there when it comes to travel insurance, but I have had good experience with them.
Allianz Global Assistance is a leading travel insurance company that provides travelers with financial protection and 24/7 travel assistance. The company offers Allianz Travel Insurance products that will refund a customer’s pre-paid travel deposits if they have to cancel a trip for a reason covered by their policy. The company’s Travel Assistance team can help travelers with medical emergencies, travel snafus and more. Learn more and find a policy at AllianzTravelInsurance.com.
Allianz Travel Insurance can also help give travelers peace of mind when you are on the road. Say you lose your luggage or you need emergency cash. These are examples of instances when Travel Assistance comes in handy.
The benefits are many and when it comes to travel insurance you are going to hope and pray you don’t need it, but Allianz Global Assistance is there if you need it in case something does happen.
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017