10 Surprising Things to Cook in the Crockpot
Surprising Things to Cook in the Crockpot
Everybody loves using the crockpot for a quick weekday dinner. We all have our favorite recipes but don’t keep the crockpot out of sight for other meals or special dishes. Here are some surprisingly yummy things you can make in your slow cooker.
These meatballs are great for a party or as a main ingredient for dinner.
With only 5 ingredients, this is a perfect Fall dessert for 4-6 people.
What says comfort food more than mac and cheese? It only takes a few hours, too!
Perfect for dessert, breakfast, or brunch, this crockpot recipe has 4 easy ingredients to save you time.
A combination of pizza and pasta, this casserole will wow everyone in your family.
Perfect for a lazy weekend breakfast, or anytime, this French toast is budget friendly and tasty.
There are many candy recipes out there for the crockpot, but this nutty chocolate treat is great for gift giving or just a treat at home.
Get this oatmeal started the night before, and you will wake up to a hearty, healthy and delicious breakfast.
These enchiladas are divine, and the spinach ups the healthy factor (plus stretches the meal!)
Baked potatoes are always a great meal addition, but can be a hassle- not with this recipe!
What is your favorite food to cook in the crockpot?
- Fantastic Ways to Celebrate Winter as a Family - February 13, 2016
- Delicious Winter Salad Ideas - February 5, 2016
- Avoiding Christmas Burnout - November 8, 2015
- Holiday Health Do’s and Don’ts - November 5, 2015
- How to Make the Holidays Easier When You Are Divorced - November 2, 2015
- What Retail Stores are Open Thanksgiving Day? - November 1, 2015
- The Best All-Natural Mood Boosters - October 28, 2015
- Best Fall Home Buying Tips - October 22, 2015
- Educational Thanksgiving Activities for Kids - October 20, 2015
- DIY Autumn Candles for Your Home - October 9, 2015