Part 3: Goodbye Yolanda
Yeah I admit, when I first discovered that my wreath was invaded by birds, I wasn’t happy at all. But over the course of a couple of weeks, I am glad I allowed them to stay. For those of you who haven’t heard about my recent wreath invasion, you can catch up here and here.
Despite the frustration and ounce of anger I felt at the beginning, I can honestly say that I did learn a few things.
What I learned from the wreath invasion:
1. It is the little things in life we need to focus on. Being more mindful of our surroundings, appreciating life.
2. It was a good learning experience for my kids! They got up every morning to check on the babies and every night to watch them all nestle in with their mother.
3. Even though I am actually kind of sad that the birds have flown away, my heart is full. Full of joy, full of smiles. I had fun watching our residents grow and become independent in such a short period of time.
Not only did this experience teach me a few things, I think my cat Onyx was really happy the birds stayed for as long as they did. They kept her entertained for 3 weeks straight!
I hope Mama Yolanda and her babies are doing well.
- How to Save Money on the Cost of Your College Degree - September 27, 2016
- Hey Hot Mama – Makeup Tips for Moms - September 24, 2016
- Tips To Make Potty Training A Breeze + #PampersEasyUps Giveaway - September 21, 2016
- Top 8 Inspiring Bathroom Tips to Make the Room Seem Bigger - September 20, 2016
- Staying Safe On The Road With Quaker State #CambialoConQS - September 14, 2016
- Honey Bunches Of Oats: This Is Everything! - September 9, 2016
- Not Just Wealthy People Need a Financial Plan - August 31, 2016
- 5 Back To School Shopping Money Saving Tips - August 30, 2016
- Save Money On Macbooks With Groupon - August 27, 2016
- 5 Grab And Go Snacks We Love #FiberOne #FiberUp - August 24, 2016