Part 3: Goodbye Yolanda
Yeah I admit, when I first discovered that my wreath was invaded by birds, I wasn’t happy at all. But over the course of a couple of weeks, I am glad I allowed them to stay. For those of you who haven’t heard about my recent wreath invasion, you can catch up here and here.
Despite the frustration and ounce of anger I felt at the beginning, I can honestly say that I did learn a few things.
What I learned from the wreath invasion:
1. It is the little things in life we need to focus on. Being more mindful of our surroundings, appreciating life.
2. It was a good learning experience for my kids! They got up every morning to check on the babies and every night to watch them all nestle in with their mother.
3. Even though I am actually kind of sad that the birds have flown away, my heart is full. Full of joy, full of smiles. I had fun watching our residents grow and become independent in such a short period of time.
Not only did this experience teach me a few things, I think my cat Onyx was really happy the birds stayed for as long as they did. They kept her entertained for 3 weeks straight!
I hope Mama Yolanda and her babies are doing well.
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016