Part 3: Goodbye Yolanda
Yeah I admit, when I first discovered that my wreath was invaded by birds, I wasn’t happy at all. But over the course of a couple of weeks, I am glad I allowed them to stay. For those of you who haven’t heard about my recent wreath invasion, you can catch up here and here.
Despite the frustration and ounce of anger I felt at the beginning, I can honestly say that I did learn a few things.
What I learned from the wreath invasion:
1. It is the little things in life we need to focus on. Being more mindful of our surroundings, appreciating life.
2. It was a good learning experience for my kids! They got up every morning to check on the babies and every night to watch them all nestle in with their mother.
3. Even though I am actually kind of sad that the birds have flown away, my heart is full. Full of joy, full of smiles. I had fun watching our residents grow and become independent in such a short period of time.
Not only did this experience teach me a few things, I think my cat Onyx was really happy the birds stayed for as long as they did. They kept her entertained for 3 weeks straight!
I hope Mama Yolanda and her babies are doing well.
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017