Part 3: Goodbye Yolanda
Yeah I admit, when I first discovered that my wreath was invaded by birds, I wasn’t happy at all. But over the course of a couple of weeks, I am glad I allowed them to stay. For those of you who haven’t heard about my recent wreath invasion, you can catch up here and here.
Despite the frustration and ounce of anger I felt at the beginning, I can honestly say that I did learn a few things.
What I learned from the wreath invasion:
1. It is the little things in life we need to focus on. Being more mindful of our surroundings, appreciating life.
2. It was a good learning experience for my kids! They got up every morning to check on the babies and every night to watch them all nestle in with their mother.
3. Even though I am actually kind of sad that the birds have flown away, my heart is full. Full of joy, full of smiles. I had fun watching our residents grow and become independent in such a short period of time.
Not only did this experience teach me a few things, I think my cat Onyx was really happy the birds stayed for as long as they did. They kept her entertained for 3 weeks straight!
I hope Mama Yolanda and her babies are doing well.
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017