Pampers #BetterForBaby Program Plus Giveaway!
Disclosure: This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I received product free of charge, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Pampers is unveiling its “BetterforBaby” campaign – a program that recognizes how babies have the ability to bring out the best in all of us and that is why we should do our part to make life better for them. As part of the campaign, Pampers is unveiling a video that celebrates all the profound ways babies change the world around them for the better – and in turn asks families to pledge how they will make life #BetterForBaby.
Babies may be little, but they have this extraordinary power to bring out the best in us and in turn, change the world for the better. Since babies bring out the best in all of us, we should all pledge to make life better for baby.
What I LOVE about the Pampers brand is that they have supported the happy, healthy development of babies for more than 50 years and Pampers is committed to doing their small part to making life #BetterForBaby through their core brand commitments including: 1) protecting premature babies, 2) helping families in need through product donations, 3) preventing maternal and neonatal tetanus and 4) reducing their environmental impact. In fact, at the launch of this program they are making a significant donation to each of our charity partners (Graham’s Foundation, UNICEF and Feeding America) in recognition of their valued partnership in helping Pampers support the happy, healthy development of babies.
Pretty amazing, right?
Since babies bring out the best in all of us, we are asking you to tweet your pledge on how you will make life #BetterforBaby. Each pledge is an individual promise of how someone can make a little difference in helping to make life #BetterforBaby. It could be something as simple as “I pledge to exercise more, making me healthier, essentially making life #BetterforBaby” or “I pledge to be more patient to make life #BetterforBaby” or “I pledge to donate all my son’s clothes and toys to charity to help make life #BetterforBaby.”
So what is my #BetterforBaby pledge?
I pledge to read a book to my kids every night!
Want to win some really cool stuff and engage in some amazing conversation with other moms? Join us for a Pampers #BetterForBaby Twitter Party on Wednesday, July 8th from 9-10pm EST as we discuss how to make like #BetterForBaby!
You can RSVP here.
Here’s what’s up for grabs at the Twitter party that YOU could win!
· Prize 1: Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System ($60), Pampers/wipes
· Prize 2: PUR Baby White Vertical Faucet Mount and Filter ($25), Replacement Filters ($20), Pampers/wipes
· Prize 3: $100 TOMS GC (a great company that gives back), Pampers/wipes
· GRAND PRIZE: $300 VISA GC
· RSVP: Pampers/wipes
Saving Mamasita is giving away one lucky reader a Pampers Prize Pack. Enter to win below!
*Pampers Swaddlers and Wipes ($15)
* Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System ($60) – To make your own baby food
*Spring Floral Scarf ($20) – From a company that gives percentage of proceeds to build orphanages in India
*NALGENE Reusable BPA Free water bottle ($7)
And if that wasn’t enough, you also have the chance to win an Apple Watch (Retail: $400). For the complete contest info and rules, go HERE. Contest starts June 24th and ends July 15th. You can enter for your chance HERE.
Visit Pampers You Tube and Facebook page to watch the Hush Little Baby video and celebrate how babies bring out the best in all of us. To find out more information on Pampers commitments to helping make life #BetterForBaby, visit Pampers.com.
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017