Join Us for the Pampers #BetterForBaby Twitter Party!
This is part of a sponsored collaboration with DiMe Media and Pampers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Babies may be little, but they have this extraordinary power to bring out the best in us, and that’s why there’s nothing we wouldn’t do for the babies in our lives. In honor of the profound impact of babies, Pampers is unveiling its Better for Baby video that celebrates the many ways in which babies make us better and invites us to share what we’re doing to make life #BetterForBaby.
Join Pampers Latino and DiMe Media on Tuesday, July 7th at 6pm PST/9pm EST for a Twitter party to help us celebrate our little ones!
Twitter Party Details:
What: Pampers #BetterForBaby Twitter Party
When: Tuesday, July 7th at 6pm PST/9pm EST
Who to Follow
Co-Hosts: @couponmamacita, @danitydonnaly, @teachme2save, @suelee1998, @MyMamihood, @dancinghotdogs
Moderators: @DiMeMedia, @LatinoMarketing, @JollyMom
Winners will be selected at random, for a total of four (4) winners:
• Prize 1: Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System ($60), Pampers diapers and wipes
• Prize 2: PUR Baby White Vertical Faucet Mount and Filter ($25), Replacement Filters ($20), Pampers diapers and wipes
• Prize 3: TOMS Gift Card ($100), Pampers diapers and wipes
• Prize 4/Grand Prize: Visa Gift Card ($300), Pampers diapers and wipes
See you there! And don’t forget we have our very own Pampers #Betterforbaby giveaway for you to win HERE.
- How to Plan a Fun Family Vacation on a Budget - March 29, 2017
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017