5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For
Sign up for a Love With Food box HERE
Subscription boxes are all the craze these days and you can find a box for basically everything and everyone. But one subscription box I really think is wort the love and attention is the Love With Food snack box for various reasons!
1. The Love With Food subscription box of full of surprise, ALL NATURAL snacks.
2. Through my site only, you can get 50% off your first Deluxe box with the promo code BLOGDELUXE!
3. For each box sold, a meal is donated to a food bank in the U.S. How awesome is that?!!
4. What I loved about getting this subscription box is the fact that I probably wouldn’t buy these snacks on my own. These are healthy snacks sent to your door. Here are the snacks I received in the Love With Food snack DELUXE box:
Bear Naked: Coconut Almond Curry Granola
One Potato, Two Potato: Hawaiian BBQ Kettle Potato Chips
Bare Snacks: Simply Toasted Coconut Chips
Biscotti Di Suzy: Lemon Almond Biscotti
Fruitival: Banana Chips
Sea’s Gift: Sweet N’ Salty Seaweed
True Citrus: Lemon, Lime, Orange and Grapefruit Drink Mixes
Glee Gum: Gum Pops
Tasty Brand: Fruit Snacks
Sunrype: Fruit Strips
As you can see, my little Lola loved checking out what was in the box. Her favorite was the organic fruit snacks and the banana chips!
5. You can cancel at ANY time. No questions asked. If you don’t want to receive the boxes anymore, you can cancel without being penalized.
Don’t forget, get your 50% off PROMO CODE by signing up below and using the exclusive code BLOGDELUXE.
Disclosure: I received this box for review purposes. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions are my own. Post may contain affiliate and/or referral links.
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016