10 Great DIY Ideas Using Recycled Denim
Crafts from Recycled Denim
We all have some old denim jeans lying around that we keep meaning to throw out, especially if they are not good enough to donate. I know I keep some thinking that someday I will make something out of them. Here are 10 great craft/DIY ideas for recycling your old denim into something fresh and fun.
Even though July is over, it is never too late to have a red, white and blue wreath on your door.
If you have young children, this travel sensory board/quiet book will be great to keep in the car. It would also be great to have while waiting for appointments.
These denim rosettes are really cute and make a lovely necklace. You could also use them for other crafts if you wanted.
These storage bins made out of your recycled jeans are handy to have in your craft room or any room.
Let your kids make these fun flower magnets out of your old jeans. These would make a cute gift for parents or grandparents, too.
If you or your kids have a pair of jeans with frayed ends or ripped knees, try repurposing the jeans into some shorts. These have lace on them, but you could use other embellishments, too.
This rag rug made of jeans not only looks great, but will really hold up. Save up old jeans for a while to make this one, as it takes around 9 pairs of denim.
This denim beaded bracelet is fun to make and share with your friends. Older kids may be able to help, but you can always make one for the younger kids and they will love it!
For a fun, but useful, project, try these DIY denim coasters.
This denim covered pencil can is a great rainy day project for all ages. Recycle an old can and have some useful storage for pencils, scissors, or homework supplies.
Discussion: Have you ever made anything crafty using denim?
- Leveraging Tech to Make Parenting Easier: 3 Essential Tips - December 4, 2016
- What Every Mother Should Know Before Returning to College - November 26, 2016
- The Best Black Friday Facebook Pages - November 23, 2016
- YUM ALERT: Basic Fruit Dip Recipes - November 15, 2016
- Brilliant Hacks for Organizing Your Closets - October 6, 2016
- 6 Best Websites to Help You Save Money - September 4, 2016
- Having Fun with Kids on a Budget – Try These Free and Cheap Activities - August 23, 2016
- Things To Pack Your College Freshman + Bed Bath & Beyond Giveaway - August 8, 2016
- 4 Amazon Hacks Every Shopper Should Know - August 5, 2016
- 4 Steps to Make Your Tablet a Budgeting Tool - July 27, 2016