An #UltraHug Selfie Could Get Your Favorite Community Project $2,000!
One of the most beautiful things about our community is the lake. Our lake is a year-round destination for fishing, both ice fishing and regular ole fishing from the boat in the summer.
As kids, nothing beats spending a day in the sun. The playground was your castle, the ocean was a monster trying to swallow you up, and hiking with your family made you feel like a great explorer. What places in your community do you look back on with nostalgia? Or, what places do you and your family currently enjoy hanging out just appreciating each other’s company? I want my kids to remember the fun we had living in the lake community. I know fishing will be a great memory for my kiddos.
The best things in life are free. The lake brings us so much joy, and now it’s time to give back with Huggies!
With Huggies #UltraHug campaign, I want to nominate the Devils Lake Sportsman For Youth club for the $2,000 grand from Huggies. The Devils Lake Sportsman For Youth club organizes outdoor activities for kids in our community.
And now you can enter too! Do you have a community project near and dear to your heart?
Nominate your community project by uploading a selfie of you and your baby to Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #UltraHug. Be sure to include details in your social posts about the project you are nominating.
From April 20th until June 25th, Huggies will be accepting all selfies of you and your baby with the hashtag #UltraHug, and featuring them in a collage on the campaign landing page. On July 6th, voting will begin to narrow down the 20 finalists to 10 winners who will win a $2,000 grant from Huggies for their nominated community initiative.
Here’s how you can enter:
*First, take a selfie of you and your baby and upload that selfie to Twitter or Instagram. Make sure to use the hashtag #UltraHug.
*In your same post, make sure to include a text nomination (approximately 100 – 120 characters) including a name and/or identifying description of a community project in the US, which you would like to nominate. Make sure the community project is something near and dear to your heart.
ABOUT HUGGIES SNUG & DRY ULTRA DIAPERS:
Huggies Snug & Dry Ultra Diapers offer long-lasting leakage protection you can count on, so you can focus on all of your baby’s daily adventures. The range of sizes fit babies from newborn to 35 lbs. Only Huggies Snug & Dry Ultra Diapers have a new, unique quilted liner to lock away wetness better.. They have a conforming, gap-free fit to keep your active baby dry throughout the day The trusted Leak Lock® System has quick-absorbing layers for up to 12 hours of protection.
Who will you nominate to win the $2,000 #UltraHug selfie contest from Huggies?
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016