5 Ways To Make Life #BetterForBaby Plus Giveaway!
Bringing a little human being into the world is life changing. You want to protect them. You want to make life better for them. Pampers believes that even though babies are little, they are powerful agents of change. Babies have a profound impact on our lives and on the world. When a baby comes into your life, you want to be a better person for that baby. Babies bring out the best in each of us. They make our lives better. And that’s why there’s nothing each of us wouldn’t do to make life better for babies. I have three babies rounding out my family of five and although they are all at different stages in their lives, there are five things that we as parents are trying to keep constant in our children’s lives.
1. Eat together: Family dinners are so important and in this day in age, we need this time to connect. If you can create a habit of eating together, you will be a much stronger family unit.
2. Family Before Friends: In happy families, family comes before friends. Caring for kids also has to be fun. Give rules, but understand that kids need fun, too.
3. Build and Honor Rituals: Families need rituals. Rituals can be religious, national, or even family-specific. How about a weekly game night? Or maybe even a weekly pizza night? Rituals tend to bring family members close together because they are repeated over time.
4. Never Fight in Front of the Kids: While some fighting or bickering may be inevitable, try to keep it away from the children. I know most of us are guilty of this, but if your kids see you fight and argue, apologize and say, “We are sorry you had to see it. Daddy and I just had a disagreement, but everything is OK now.”
5. Encourage Sibling Harmony: Even though there may be a bit of sibling rivalry every now and then, remind your kids that they are all loved and how fortunate they are to have siblings…because one day that could be all you have!
Pampers believes that babies bring out the best in all of us. That’s why there’s nothing each of us wouldn’t do to make life #BetterForBaby.
Enter to win a pretty cool giveaway from Saving Mamasita and Pampers below. This swag will definitely make your life #BetterForBaby.
– Pampers Swaddlers and Wipes
– Grace & Lace Spring Floral Scarf (A portion of every sale goes towards building orphanages in India)- $20
– Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System (Makes healthy, homemade baby food in minutes.) – $60
– Thinkbaby THINKSTER Straw Bottle (All Thinkbaby products are recyclable, convertible to the next stage of drinking, and free of BPA, phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, and PET.) – $10
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Rules: One entry per person per day. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to US residents only who are 18 years of age or older.
Pampers has unveiled a new video – The Pampers Better for Baby video- to celebrate the many ways babies bring out the best in all of us. The video ends with a pledge: “together we can make life #betterforbaby.” Pampers hopes the video inspires people to share what they already do – and what they might begin doing – to make life better for the babies in their lives. Pampers is inviting people to share their pledges using hashtag #betterforbaby. We believe these small changes can add up to a big impact. Each pledge is an individual promise of how someone can make a little difference in helping to make life #BetterforBaby. It could be something as simple as pledging to sing or read to baby, to exercise more, or to donate things your baby outgrows to charity.
How will you be #BetterForBaby?
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016