5 TV Shows You Should Binge Watch This Summer
TV Shows You Should Binge Watch This Summer
If you are wondering what shows you should be binge watching this summer, look no further because we have everything from teen drama to reality based docu-series and everything in-between.
Breaking Bad– Breaking Bad ran for 5 seasons from 2008-2013 and stars Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul. The show is about the life of a high school chemistry teacher that found out he had lung cancer. When he discovered it was inoperable, he decided to make sure his family would be taken care of after he was gone by making and selling crystal meth.
Gossip Girl– Gossip Girl ran for 6 seasons from 2007-2012 and stars hit actors and actresses such as Blake Lively, Chace Crawford and Kelly Rutherford. The show follows the lives of a bunch of rich, high school students from the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
Catfish– Catfish premiered in 2012 and is currently in its 4th season. The hosts of the show are Nev Schulman and Max Joseph. It is a reality based docu-series that is based on the world of online dating. The hosts investigate whether or not people in an online dating relationship are really who they say they are or are they totally lying.
Lost– Lost ran for 6 seasons from 2004-2010 and stars include Matthew Fox, Josh Holloway and Evangeline Lilly. The show follows the lives of the survivors of the crash of Ocean Flight 815 in the South Pacific Ocean, on a mysterious island. The survivors have to fight to stay alive and attempt to get off the island.
Supernatural– Supernatural premiered in 2005 and is currently in its 10th season. The show stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki as a pair of brothers who form a duo to hunt supernatural beings, monsters, ghosts and demons.
Discussion: What show are you currently watching?
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017