You know you’re a Mommy Blogger…
If you are one of the countless “mommy bloggers” out there, you know life is not like everyone else thinks. Everyone thinks you just sit around on the computer all day, but you know the truth and reality. Here are some things that only you can understand.
You know you’re a mommy blogger when the kids are crying, you have a new recipe waiting to be tried, and product reviews to get done. Others may think you have all this free time during the day, but you know better.
Mommy bloggers have to be really good at scheduling out your days (and nights!) People on the outside think that you just go with the flow and make up things as you go along. They certainly don’t realize that you are running a legitimate business.
You also know you’re a mommy blogger when you stop your kids all the time to take photos. You need to get all those cute shots on your blog right away, right? You also like to use all the cute things your kids say every day. These make for some great little posts on Social Media. You look at your kids and think “Content for my Blog!”
You are a pro mommy blogger when you can juggle one or two kids on your hip, or hanging on your leg, while you type a blog post one-handed, and have dinner on the stove.
You know your are a mommy blogger when you are grocery shopping, see an interesting ingredient and immediately start thinking about what kind of new recipe you can make and post on your blog.
You know you’re a mommy blogger when you can post about a parenting issue and you already know who is going to come back with a negative comment about your opinion. Mommy bloggers have a thick skin and you can dish it out, but take it, too.
No two mom bloggers are alike, but if you are one of us, then you can appreciate everything we go through to keep our blog and career alive. Kudos to all of the mommy bloggers out there!
- Brilliant Hacks for Organizing Your Closets - October 6, 2016
- 6 Best Websites to Help You Save Money - September 4, 2016
- Having Fun with Kids on a Budget – Try These Free and Cheap Activities - August 23, 2016
- Things To Pack Your College Freshman + Bed Bath & Beyond Giveaway - August 8, 2016
- 4 Amazon Hacks Every Shopper Should Know - August 5, 2016
- 4 Steps to Make Your Tablet a Budgeting Tool - July 27, 2016
- 50 Baby & Toddler Pool Floats Amazon Round Up - July 19, 2016
- About Saving Money on Academic Essay Writing - July 14, 2016
- BAM! Instant Guest Room With #OoRooBeds - July 14, 2016
- 3 Tips for Maintaining a Frugal Mindset - June 16, 2016