When You Buy The Wrong Product: #RecycleYourPeriodPad
GET YOUR FREE POISE PAD SAMPLES HERE.
I admit there have been times when I have gone to the store and I was in such a hurry that I got the WRONG product or sent my hubby to the store to get me some personal items and bam, WRONG personal items. A pad is a pad though, right?
And so while I admit I used a couple of those pads to get me through until I can get back to the store, the rest have been stored in my bathroom closet. Instead of tossing out those pads, I’ve decided to recycle them. No sense in wasting decent pads, right?
Check out what my little one and I did all in good fun.
So now that we’ve figured out how to recycle our period pads, let me tell you a little bit about LBL.
There are period pads and then there are pads amazing enough to handle LBL.
WHAT IS LBL?
-One in three women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) â€“ little leaks that can be triggered by everyday occurrences like coughing, sneezing, laughing and exercise.
-Weak pelvic floor muscles, pregnancy, childbirth and weight gain are just a few LBL contributors.
WHAT CAUSES LBL?
Just as no two women are alike, there’s no single reason that LBL happens. Some of the most common things that lead to uninvited leaks include:
â€˘Physical changes from childbirth, pregnancy, hysterectomy or menopause
â€˘Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases like diabetes, multiple sclerosis (MS) or Parkinson’s disease
â€˘Bladder or urinary tract infections
â€˘Bladder irritants (certain foods and beverages)
HOW CAN I BEST MANAGE MY LBL?
Women deserve the best options for managing LBL. Whether you leak a little when you laugh, or sometimes have a sudden urge to go, Poise gives you one less thing to worry about any time of day or night. Our pads and liners are specifically designed for LBL, which makes them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women with light bladder leaks.
FIND YOUR PERFECT PRODUCT
Stay fresh and confident with PoiseÂ® pads and liners. They’re designed specifically for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL), which make them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women who experiences LBL.
POISE THIN SHAPE PADS
Designed to move with your body, new Poise Thin-Shape pads feature Super Absorbent Material (SAM) and a Thin-Flex design for extraordinary protection thatâ€™s still 3x drier than period padsâ€ to help you take care of leaks with confidence.
Head on over to the official PoiseÂ® website, and request free samples of PoiseÂ® HERE just so you can try them first to make sure you will love them! I’m pretty sure you will!
What would you make with your old pads?
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016
- How to Save Money on the Cost of Your College Degree - September 27, 2016
- Hey Hot Mama â€“ Makeup Tips for Moms - September 24, 2016
- Tips To Make Potty Training A Breeze + #PampersEasyUps Giveaway - September 21, 2016
- Top 8 Inspiring Bathroom Tips to Make the Room Seem Bigger - September 20, 2016
- Staying Safe On The Road With Quaker State #CambialoConQS - September 14, 2016
- Honey Bunches Of Oats: This Is Everything! - September 9, 2016
- Not Just Wealthy People Need a Financial Plan - August 31, 2016
- 5 Back To School Shopping Money Saving Tips - August 30, 2016
- Save Money On Macbooks With Groupon - August 27, 2016